• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Faereach City of Magicks

There are 14 pages of characters in the first rp, I want to cry.

Edit: I REMEMBERED WHAT PAGE HE WAS ON!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]14?! Holy shit you guys made a shit ton of characters!

[/QUOTE]
I am happy I remembered what page he was on (page ten) I would have gone mad trying to find him.

Wyatt said:
The one thing that I remember about the old Pegasus was that he was perceived as being evil.
I need to find her original sheet for her original appearance tbh

Mitchs98 said:
I need to find her original sheet for her original appearance tbh
You know what you can try to speed it up. Press ctrl f and type her name, if will search the entire page for that word. So if you do that and go through out all of the pages it will help you.

Can someone interact with my character ;w; I'm sorry but I already posted and Ye...he should be about where everyone else is ;w;

@Halohbottech I should probably mention it was Mae that came out of the portal, and that it was a fair bit away from the bar. Othe than that; yay more people d:

EDIT: They're also already inside, and Torr is outside ^-^

Last edited by a moderator:
Misread that. Not going to bother to change it, because a hellfire portal isn't something Simon would miss, and with your odd attire, it'd still draw some eyes. And even if Torr was outside, word would spread of a literal giant sitting outside the bar.

Js.

Halohbottech said:
Misread that. Not going to bother to change it, because a hellfire portal isn't something Simon would miss, and with your odd attire, it'd still draw some eyes. And even if Torr was outside, word would spread of a literal giant sitting outside the bar.
Js.
@Mitchs98

Halohbottech said:
Js.
He wouldn't be able to see the portal though? They weren't outside the bar when it happened...but alright. *shrug*

But he's a Samba.

...Not sure where my argument was going, but let's roll with it. For the sake of me not having to do more work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back