Fae Hiding

Nadeya shook her head at the two, "I would like you to remember that not all of his soldiers probably hunt us willingly, he does force them by threatening their families you know. But it's about a half days walk from here." She jerked her head in the direction she started walking, "We'll be heading due East if you're going to be staying behind Zane, but I won't be leaving a trail though, so I would prefer you come with."

Lily smiled at him and admited, guiltily "I wan't you to come, I want you to be able to find us." she looked down, she knew he wanted to fight but she didn't want him to get lost, or leave her witht the other couple. She snuck a peak at his face, to gage his reaction, and looked up at him with guilty eyes "I know you want to fight, but there is a chance you wont be able to find us . . . ." she trailed of

Zane kisses hwr head "Fine ill go with you. As long as you are happy." he looks at lilly then to roarke then to nadeya

Nadeya grinned apologetically, "I know you wanted to stay behind but I wouldn't want you to be separated from Lily...even if you tried to kill Roarke." She turned around and started walking, "Let's go people, if we make good time we can set up and hunt without having to worry about the night patrol."

Lily smiled and kissed his forehead, on her tippytoes. At Nadeya's comment she grinned, this was why she respected Nadeya so much, In a way she was like the mother figure she had never had but a little like an older sister, as there age difference wasn't that great. She hugged Zane and said "I'm going to talk to Nadeya for a minute." she said and caught up with her, making sure that ane was still there 'Hey, Uh, I guess i just wanted to explain, one minute you see me with Xeron and then I'm with Zane. I guess i just dont want to look like, well a w****." she said, a little Awkwardly.

Nadeya shrugged, "I didn't like Xeron mostly becasue he tried to kill me, but because he didn't seem very serious about much...except to kill. As for Zane, he's Roarke's brother, but he did try to kill him, he does that afain I will kill him. But he makes you happy so I don't care what you do, but," she stopped grabbing Lily's shoulders, "I don't think you're a whore." She let go and continued walking at the lead grabbing Roarke's hand smiling.

Roarke smile walking next to her "Zane has the ability to push emotions... To make them more intense or to supress them.."

Lily smiled, she was happy that Nadeya understood, she knew to anyone not paying attention to her Xeron and Zane might think that she was, but that Nadeye didn't made her relived, she really didn't know how it happened herself so explaining would be a tad hard. She fell back a little and started walking next to Zane, 'Hey." she said smiling happily, she took his hand and swung their between them

Nadeya gave Roarke a look, "That doesn't change what I just said, I want her to be happy and I don't think she's a whore. So meh." She stuck her tongue out at him.

Nadeya grabbed Roarke for balance, "Oh that was funny, but like I said earlier, this should take about half days walk."

Lily smiled and kissed his cheek "if your up for it, i just dont want to think about loosing someone else" she said hugged him, walking backwards

Lily smiled and laughed when she was picked up she smiled brightly and nidded in agreement "I hope we ger there soon i dont want your back ti be hurt she frowned

Users who are viewing this thread

Back