Fae Hiding

(I'm back! ;) we'll pretend she slept for a long time...) Nadeya woke up from her sudden slumber and stretched, "Well that was odd."

Zane jumps but stops and relaxes looking around a han on his knife

Roarke was still asleep lieing down next to her

He relaxes and kisses her head lightly "We will have to go talk to nadeya eventually. I kbow you dont like it but i have to wear my mask."

Lily smiled in her sleep, and an old habbit of bers kicked in. "Ok, but why?" she asked still asleep. you could hold and entitre conversation with her while she was asleep, but only if she was close to you emotionally.

Nadeya smiled at Roarke, he looks peaceful when he's asleep. She looked around for some sort of blanket to caver him, she didn't want to wake him.

Zane smiles "I cant let them know who i am or let them see my face."

Roarke wakes up and looks at her "Oh you're awake" he yawns and smiles

Zane laughs "Nadeya doesnt though. I dont trust her yet."

Roarke kisses her "That is true. So what's the plan?"

Lily opens her eyes amd said "Zane, first of all Roarke will tell her, and second, Zane I trust her, believe me she wont do anything, i wont let her" she said kissing his neck. "we should talk to them now." she said hugging him around the neck "piggy back?" she asked hopefully

Lily frowned at him,when he tensed up and hugged him "Zane, It's ok" she said trying to calm him down the waved to Nadeya "hey" she said, hoping Nadeya didnt think she was a ****. she lent herhead on zanes sholder

Zane stands tall making Lilly have to stand on her tip toes to lean her head o his shoulder "Roarke."

Roarke stands up taking out a knife "Zane."

Lily gave roarke the most threatening glare she could and said "Roarke, i respect you and Nadeya but if you dont put that knife away i swear

." sge vrowled

Lily looks at zane and growls agaiin "ROARKE! we are here to talk if you dont leav him alone my motive will cbange" she said supportig zans and squeasing his hand

Zane kisses her cheek and smiles

Roarke frowns "Fine." he stops and looks a zane standing infront of nadeya "what do you want?"

Lily smiled and sighed "thankyou" she smiled and kissed his cheek back "we are going to help, with nadeyas family, yeah and i also need to explain somthing to nadeya"

(guys, im having trouble finding the sign up thread for this RP, could you please post it? i'd really like to get into this RP)

Zane leans against a tree wanting to take his weight off Lilly he reaches down and grabs his mask tempted to put it on he looks at lilly "Can i?"

Roarke smirks "Fine. Can zane and i spar?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back