Fae Hiding

Zane sighs "Leaving." he leans against a tree looking at her "Why?" she probably didnt want him to stay most people didnt

Roarke climbs up his arms flexing a bit to show off for nadeya

Roarke spits out water "You like it." he flexes and smiles then runs a hand through his wet hair it had gotten pretty long "I need to cut my hair."

Zane sighs "Just a apple or something. I dont eat much.". He suddenly appears next to her and leans on her a bit "Do you want me to stay?" he wasnt to close to her he was just kind of hovering

Nadeya shook her head and ran her hand through his hair, "Yeah Yeah and do whatever you like, but I like it like this." She ran her hand through her hair, "Do you think I should cut mine?"

Roarke shivers a bit as she runs her hand through his hair "U-u-um. Sure maybe a bit. I think ill keep mine like this.."

Roarke blushes "I-i u-um.. T-thanks." he smiles weakly and looks at her

Zane laughs as the apple suddenly disappears from her hand "Im not nice. "

Her blush got darker and she suddenly jumped backwards into the water, "So, um am I to teach you to swim or what?"

"No. We can just chill out." he flips into the water and awkwardly doggy paddles to where he can stand "Nah im good." he was emberassed that she had to teach him

Zane takes a bite of the apple "I know it was." he smirks and sets the apple core down on the ground

Zane taps his mask "Are you only talking to me because i'm cute?" he laughs and looks at her he had eaten so fast she wouldnt have seen him lift his mask up and pull it back down

Zane frowns under the mask "Awh that sucks you're cute." he smirks "Oh well. More alone time and no one gets hurt."

"N-no im not. Im a killer. Im no nice." he smirks and leans down and kisses her forehead "You are so short

She glared at him, "I'm five foot ten so leave me alone! And I'm a killer too, I don't believe that affects your personality."

(Hey does anybody have any fire based japanese girl first names? if you do please tell me what it is and what it means.) Nadeya wrapped her arms around him, "And your a bit mean today." She kissed him teasingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back