Fae Hiding

Zane frowns "No it's fine if im not wanted.." he sighs and sits on the tree branch looking about 20 feet down to the ground

[MENTION=2482]Lily[/MENTION] (Im back )

Zane hops down time seemed to slow down for him but for everyone else it'd look normal he could move quickl so when he was running or jumping or fighting everything seemed to be in slowmotion to him

Zane smirks "You wont be able to catch him. he is slow compared to me. Want a lift?" he turns his back to her offering her a piggy back ride

Zane sighs. He enjoyed fighting and he had to hurt someone or he would have to hurt himself. He had to cause pain to someone he couldnt control it but with help he could eventually but he would never accept help

She remembered what he did before and said "On second thought leave him be, it he wants to came back he will." she said thoughtfully

Zane nods and sets her down he looks at her then turns to leave he pulls his hood back up covering his black hair and the strap of his mask

Nadeya had looked back at all the commotion and choose to ignore it in favor of grabbing Roarke's hand and leading him out further until the water was about up to his chest and a little over hers, "Okay, so we're going to focus on strokes right now, without actually getting your feet of the ground okay?" Her grooved and pointed ears twitched as the commotion continued.

Roarke smirks and gets back onto the bank of the water he climbs up on the rock "Sink or swim Nadeya." he backflips into the water....... He resurfaces and takes a deep breathe he swims back to where he could stand and takes a deep breath "Oh geez."

Nadeya stared at him for a moment..then, "THE HELL?! I thought you said you coldn't swim!!" She crossed her arms.

She grinned at him, "Fine, follow me." She slowly started to paddle out towards a rock about ten feet out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back