Fae Hiding

The wave that came over his head made his hair fall infront of his eyes as he spit water like a fountain. "Fine you want to play ill play." walks over her picks her up and throws her in the air making her do a front flip

Lily grinned and moved her body so she was bombing as well as flipping, she grinned and said "Thanks ive been trying to get that right for ages"

she smiled and hugged him back, wraping her legs around his waist, because she was short and need to be taller to hug him properly "If you wanted a hug all you had to do is ask" she whisperd into his ear grinninv

"But your just a little baby" he said in a baby talk tone still swaying her "because you are so small and precious"

"Well my size depends on the amount of change I have and that's why I allowed the lightning to strike me. So I can charge myself" flexed his muscles

She rolls her eyes and hits him over the head softly "Pheww, you had me worried there, i thought you didn't know what sarcasm was!" she grabed his handsand entwined their fingers, as not to fall off

She smiles and hugs him back kissing his cheek "Thank you, no one had said anything that nice to me." she suddenly would'nt have changed being driven out of the town.

Nadeya ran after Roarke,"What's the matter? It's nothing to be ashamed of." She pointed those two, "Plus if he can swim, so can you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back