• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fading Flame OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Awesome. I'll take a look at the active characters. Is there anything in particular you think would balance the team? What's been happening so far?
Sweet! We're pretty rounded in terms of characters, but you can always add some flavours into the mix :) It's not limited to the given races, we accept anything with good descriptions, just not too much OPness :P But yeah, look through the CSes (a few of them maybe inactive) and if you have any questions, feel free to hit me with 'em! :D

As for the story, they're technically two days into the journey now, the group had arrived at a frontier outpost and is currently split up into 3 smaller teams to investigate some ancient landmarks and take on side-quests like hunting & foraging for supplies and eliminating nearby threats. So for your information, your character could make their debut at one of the 3 teams (Ruins / Hunting ground / Beasts) or at the outpost itself where the GM's character ( Kabboom Kabboom ) is residing.

Also, we have a Discord server just to make communication easier (the RP is happening on the RPN site though).
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers
It's just for discussion and questions, nothing too formal. :closed eyes open smile:

Sweet! We're pretty rounded in terms of characters, but you can always add some flavours into the mix :) It's not limited to the given races, we accept anything with good descriptions, just not too much OPness :P But yeah, look through the CSes (a few of them maybe inactive) and if you have any questions, feel free to hit me with 'em! :D

As for the story, they're technically two days into the journey now, the group had arrived at a frontier outpost and is currently split up into 3 smaller teams to investigate some ancient landmarks and take on side-quests like hunting & foraging for supplies and eliminating nearby threats. So for your information, your character could make their debut at one of the 3 teams (Ruins / Hunting ground / Beasts) or at the outpost itself where the GM's character ( Kabboom Kabboom ) is residing.

Also, we have a Discord server just to make communication easier (the RP is happening on the RPN site though).
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers
It's just for discussion and questions, nothing too formal. :closed eyes open smile:
Thanks so much for all the info! I'll get to work! XD

As our GMs are tanked with school and otherwise unable to run the RP, I'm pushing it forward. All aboard! For those of you still in, this is a good time to meet each other if you haven't already. Otherwise, we'll be getting this expedition underway within the RL week and on with the adventure!

As our GMs are tanked with school and otherwise unable to run the RP, I'm pushing it forward. All aboard! For those of you still in, this is a good time to meet each other if you haven't already. Otherwise, we'll be getting this expedition underway within the RL week and on with the adventure!
Choo choo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back