• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fading Flame OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Unwavering Knight Unwavering Knight -robert- -robert- hostage hostage Octo Girl Octo Girl shadowz1995 shadowz1995 Spottedmask Spottedmask Foogels Foogels

I understand that there has been inactivity lately. Are you guys good? Still with us? Is there anything we can do to assist, or anything we need to know?
I have been feeling rather unwell the past couple of weeks and haven't had much enthusiasm or energy to write anything. Fighting a monster is also not all that interesting to me, as such I have been doubly-unmotivated about the current IC-happening.

Hey.. wow it's been a long time and this is definitely my fault for not notifying you guys about my disappearance. I had a lot of shit happening in my life, especially with getting ready to move and saying goodbye to everything I knew. I don't know if it is really okay to ask but am I allowed to rejoin? I've read through the main thread and I think I've caught up. I may ahve to think of someway to get Esta back in the mix though. Again I am really sorry for just disappearing off the map.

(Heads up: I'm stuck on mobile for the time being as I had to sell my laptop. Don't know if it will affect accessing the Discord server.)

hostage hostage Oh dear, is everything okay?

And yes, it is completely fine for you to rejoin, if there's anything we can do to help, don't hesitate to ask!

If it affects the Discord, you can still use this OOC. And don't worry too much about post length, I understand the struggle of typing on mobile.

Kabboom Kabboom I'm doing much better as of now, thank you! Still trying to get back in the rhythm of things, though.

I was thinking maybe Esta had disappeared or something at the start of the journey but will come back soon, due to oppression or being hunted or soemthing along the lines of that. She could be following them for a couple of days then get caught by Jericho or a soldier.

hostage hostage Interesting fix, but who or what would be hunting her? Perhaps it could be a more... personal reason for Esta? Or maybe she was busy helping out in Frontierville, perhaps? She seems like the type who would get carried away with helping others.

I am going to a camp for about a week so my character will inactive for that time. If anyone wants to play her while I am gone, please pm me before Sunday.

Ooh, explain more on the idea? We have no problems with a brownie/gnome boi, but we would like to know more details, just to be on the same page! Ronan Ronan

Understood! I don't see anything wrong with that so far, so it's accepted! Ronan Ronan

Be warned however, if I do spot something along the way, I'll notify you about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back