• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fading Flame OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'm doing 4 more posts to be able to get everything set up

Sorry if this seems like spam. I'm CombatReadyPenny and I need to get this account ready

FTR FTR It is quite intended that our plans are heavily based on the scout's report, which in turn are assumptions that things would be the same as they were when the scouts were there. There's a reason why we call it the Uncharted Territory. Don't take Hadrian too far, it's no use.
As for the time the journey would take, please take note that the map is a rough sketch, and the most information you should take from it is the bearing of landmarks.

Also, what airborne units were you referring to? FTR FTR
" The Chaplain and his new captain, on top of having mostly ignored him had also failed to remember that the Empire has airborne units that aren't machines. Incruscan and flying mount cavalry made up the majority of the Imperial air force and were the superior option to do any kind of resupply to a unit as small as theirs or surveillance on darklight as scattered as this. "

Trappy Trappy
Oop, I'm super sorry!
I didn't mean to ruffle any feathers! It's really all just meant to be him being mean and critical of everything because I felt like that's what a guy like him would be like :/
None of it was even actually said, it was just a character's breakdown of a plan they don't necessarily agree with and why. Hadrian was still gonna follow through with it for the most part. If it'll keep you guys from yelling at me I could make him more background and indifferent? Maybe we could just kill him off and I could make another chararcter. This one is hard for me to play anyway, too serious and I'm obviously bad at it :/
The airborne stuff was just something that seemed kinda obvious. If this is world with half animal people then some of those people will probably be able to fly and most all the inspirations for the rp had flying mounts so it just seemed to follow. I guess I should have asked about that to make sure. I inferred a lot, trying to make an interesting counter argument and fudged it up.

Anyway, I'm really sorry for giving you a hard time :(
I tried something kinda new and fell flat on my face it seems x)
I feel poo since you're obviously annoyed with me. I'll delete the post and make something more appeasing.

Trappy Trappy
Oop, I'm super sorry!
I didn't mean to ruffle any feathers! It's really all just meant to be him being mean and critical of everything because I felt like that's what a guy like him would be like :/
None of it was even actually said, it was just a character's breakdown of a plan they don't necessarily agree with and why. Hadrian was still gonna follow through with it for the most part. If it'll keep you guys from yelling at me I could make him more background and indifferent? Maybe we could just kill him off and I could make another chararcter. This one is hard for me to play anyway, too serious and I'm obviously bad at it :/
The airborne stuff was just something that seemed kinda obvious. If this is world with half animal people then some of those people will probably be able to fly and most all the inspirations for the rp had flying mounts so it just seemed to follow. I guess I should have asked about that to make sure. I inferred a lot, trying to make an interesting counter argument and fudged it up.

Anyway, I'm really sorry for giving you a hard time :(
I tried something kinda new and fell flat on my face it seems x)
I feel poo since you're obviously annoyed with me. I'll delete the post and make something more appeasing.
w-wat
No no xD I'm not being a nazi or anything. My apologies, shouldn't have made it too serious, I just wanted you to know that the group still have quite a lot of uncertainty on the quest, and that the scout's intel can't be taken as fact. I'm not complaining about Hadrian's opinion on other characters, I'm just saying how he should know that we really don't know much about the forest. Having too many compliant characters would make the journey dull anyways xP. Hadrian is special the way he is.
Also, I just wanted to know what you meant by airborne units. Once again, I'm sorry for making it too serious!

Oh shit, you deleted the post.

Um...

Last edited:
This is embarrassing. I typed those lines during work and accidentally made it too serious.
I'm very sorry for the trouble! D':

Trappy Trappy
It's okay! (:
It's definitely my fault for messing up. You don't have to be sorry for telling me when I'm being a headache. I'll write a new one at some point and get it right this time :D

Trappy Trappy
It's okay! (:
It's definitely my fault for messing up. You don't have to be sorry for telling me when I'm being a headache. I'll write a new one at some point and get it right this time :D
Maybe consider joining Discord, after all? If you don't mind occasional furry-shipping meme shitstorms, it's generally a good place to iron out misunderstandings quickly :)

You can even just lurk there and react to pings exclusively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back