• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

2Q==
2Q==
.. Draki..
200_s.gif

^ can't see the first two pics lol. Also, Draki, you might want to edit out the bit about seeing Elena and the piper nearby since it still doesn't make too much sense. >.<

@DawnAntalios Hey, you realize that Quincy isn't near our group with the piper, right? Nyr wouldn't be able to comfort Quincy unless she'd flown away from the group to get to her.

Lol, do you mean that Nyr has already flown to Quincy, Alexander, and Thea?

Yonsisac said:
R-..really? But who was that Other person who said tou were theres?! EXPLAIN BAKA!
Sorry Yon, but here Leo belongs to @DawnAntalios. But you will always have a big fuzzy panda friend lol.

Should I just assume my attack killed that wolf and post with the rest of you? I can see there are a few who could use some healing.

On a side note, did I ever mention before that Luness actually spent some time in ShadowWood while growing up? It was the only place she could stay in without the threat of Bigby or his pack finding her after what happened to her mother.

I think @Draki nailed it. A trip to the ShadowWood is perfect.

I did say the poison would work in hours though, make it a little more exciting. There can be a part of the ShadowWood on the mountain. It is very dangerous for FableWoodians as they start to vanish if they stay for too long.

@Lioness075 was that in her profile? Because the ShadowWood makes people disappear. She couldn't spend too long there.

zCrookedz said:
Is there anything Leo can do for that poison @SilverFlight, @Flutterby? If not ill help Luness and ward. They seem to be beat up pretty bad.
Quincy is quite far from ward, Nyr and the others. Leo is with the group fighting the piper yes? We'll need him for the upcoming battle against Rumple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back