• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

image-jpg.170554

Dat me.

Lol, you know you're sleep-deprived when you decide to take a quick nap before your afternoon class and don't end up waking back up until 5PM. :'D

Jecklyn said:
Compliments, yeah. they liked my shirt. either that's a typo or you misread compliments as complaints.
but yes! I was in a meeting with one lady and she said she liked it, so I explained its origins, and then did the same the next three time with three different people.
'-.- sorry, I can be a bit dyslexic at times. Glad people liked the shirt xD its pretty sweet.

Grrrr...some guy in my little sister's class is harassing her....I feel helpless, sitting here across an entire frickin' ocean, only able to glare menacingly at my screen...

4140706-8826922420-batma.gif

SilverFlight said:
Grrrr...some guy in my little sister's class is harassing her....I feel helpless, sitting here across an entire frickin' ocean, only able to glare menacingly at my screen...
I mean, with that glare, I'd be terrified, too.

SilverFlight said:
Man, I'm sorry for her. Guys who harass girls and women are just... obnoxious, for lack of a better word. They are literally scum. No means no.

If I have a daughter, which I hope I will, I'll get her into boxing or any form of fighting from an early age. Just so she can kick ass.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]Man, I'm sorry for her. Guys who harass girls and women are just... obnoxious, for lack of a better word. They are literally scum. No means no.
If I have a daughter, which I hope I will, I'll get her into boxing or any form of fighting from an early age. Just so she can kick ass.

[/QUOTE]
There's a Jiu Jitsu club at my college, but I'm constantly getting injured and so I haven't been able to join it yet. :/ But yeah, whenever I have kids in the future, I'll definitely sign my kids up for self-defense classes. Boy or girl. Both can get bullied and harassed in their own ways.

Lioness075 said:
There's a Jiu Jitsu club at my college, but I'm constantly getting injured and so I haven't been able to join it yet. :/ But yeah, whenever I have kids in the future, I'll definitely sign my kids up for self-defense classes. Boy or girl. Both can get bullied and harassed in their own ways.
True. But only if they want to. I wouldn't want to force my kids to do something they don't. Hopefully they understand that it's for their protection and hey, it's fun.

SilverFlight said:
Grrr, you just wait till Christmas break you little punk. I'm coming back then...
Very-Thoon-Dog-Memes-Dramatic-Stare-Gif.gif
Fuck him up!

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]True. But only if they want to. I wouldn't want to force my kids to do something they don't. Hopefully they understand that it's for their protection and hey, it's fun.

[/QUOTE]
Well, of course. I'll never force something on my kids.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]To be honest, I'd be way too protective.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah...that'd be my problem....totally...

Lol, yeah, can't be too protective then your kids will be all annoyed and just want to get away from the family more and more. You gotta figure out how to balance it all out.

Lioness075 said:
Lol, yeah, can't be too protective then your kids will be all annoyed and just want to get away from the family more and more. You gotta figure out how to balance it all out.
Balance dictates.

@Morgrim You've never seen Luness change into her werecat form so you couldn't possibly know she's a werecat yet.

Um, this is a RP. Your character speaks in the posts, not you. *confused*

When I use quotation " " that's my character speaking, when I am not using quotation I am speaking in third person omniscient, so even if my character does not know something in the rp, I do. Even if it is in 'In character rp'.

Okay, well, just so you know, that's only going to confuse other RPers. None of us do that. We keep our personal knowledge outside of the RP itself.

I mean, there's no need to do that though. Keep that knowledge to yourself and just put what your character knows in your posts. Else, we'll just assume that what you're posting is what your character knows. Then we all get confused and assume what you're posting is what your character knows as well. Like what I mentioned earlier about the werecat stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back