• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Lol, if one word could describe Luness, I'm pretty sure rash would cover it with how she acts.

zCrookedz said:
*sigh* we need to put Luness on a leash. a very short leash. lol xD
No, that's cruel. We should use one of those things that cover the upper body with straps and stuff I forgot the name.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]No, that's cruel. We should use one of those things that cover the upper body with straps and stuff I forgot the name.

[/QUOTE]
Lol, Luness would be so quick to attack whoever is holding the other end of the leash. xD

Lioness075 said:
Lol, Luness would be so quick to attack whoever is holding the other end of the leash. xD
I can just imagine someone running their socks off holding the leash in one hand and Luness chasing them into the sunset. 60s cartoon style and all.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]No, that's cruel. We should use one of those things that cover the upper body with straps and stuff I forgot the name.

[/QUOTE]
Straight jacket? Isn't that a bit.........no you know that might just work.

Chains are easier to break than cloth and leather. If ur gonna put Luness in a straight jacket ur gonna wanna supplement with a muzzle. :/ however, trying to get it on her will be an adventure all on its own lol.

andujarprime said:
Chains are easier to break than cloth and leather.
aoz8kgx8pzknypz7z38n.jpg

National Novel writing month. its where you try to write a novel in the month of November. there are chances to win stuff, and I'm doing it, but I feel as if I need people doing it with me to really be motivated to stick with it. :P

Jecklyn said:
National Novel writing month. its where you try to write a novel in the month of November. there are chances to win stuff, and I'm doing it, but I feel as if I need people doing it with me to really be motivated to stick with it. :P
Where is it hosted?

It works. Thanks! Though I'm probably not going to participate. Next year maybe.

Compliments, yeah. they liked my shirt. either that's a typo or you misread compliments as complaints.

but yes! I was in a meeting with one lady and she said she liked it, so I explained its origins, and then did the same the next three time with three different people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back