• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

SilverFlight said:
Why does everyone like doing my job? :P
Because you often disappear and we want to answer new people's questions before they feel ignored or something. ^^

Atom said:
Hey you guys are open right? Wasn't sure, says no slots in the sign up thread.
Ahem, *looks at Aldur and Lioness with a raised eyebrow*

I just took it down, but I'll review your CS, seeing as you caught the tail end of the recruitment bout. As Aldur and Lioness said though, please read through the rules first.

Lioness075 said:
Because you often disappear and we want to answer new people's questions before they feel ignored or something. ^^
Fair point.

SilverFlight said:
Ahem, *looks at Aldur and Lioness with a raised eyebrow*
I just took it down, but I'll review your CS, seeing as you caught the tail end of the recruitment bout. As Aldur and Lioness said though, please read through the rules first.

Fair point.
*hides*

;3 Better extend that recruitment period! The RP of the Month always gets a lot of attention for at least a week and a half.

SilverFlight said:
Is that a join request?
Not really. Just a warning for what there is to come. There might be people joining since this showed up in the Newsletter.

Were I not swamped IRL with taking care of an elderly father, I would actually be on board for this.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]Not really. Just a warning for what there is to come. There might be people joining since this showed up in the Newsletter.

[/QUOTE]
OMG your avatar. Brilliant xD

welian said:
Were I not swamped IRL with taking care of an elderly father, I would actually be on board for this.
RL first, that's what I say. ^^

LOL, I didn't even notice Aldur's new avatar until you mentioned it. xD

divyansh said:
Lmao @Aldur Forgehammer That new pic suits u ;') The pirate craze!~
For tha booty!

grand-tournament-capn.jpg

This man is who I struggle to be.

@andujarprime Grabbing Leandra around the waist while she has fractured ribs may not be the best idea, though I can work with it if you want to just roll with it regardless. :P

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]For tha booty!

[/QUOTE]
Lol, what game is that supposed to be from? It oddly reminds me of WoW. xD

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]For tha booty!

[/QUOTE]
I can tell from just the image....no one can be that awesome!

Yea the oger reminds me of WoW too

It's Sky Cap'n Kragg. And the image is used in Hearthstone while the character is from WoW.

divyansh said:
Yea the oger reminds me of WoW too
He's an orc.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]It's Sky Cap'n Kragg. And the image is used in Hearthstone while the character is from WoW.
He's an orc.

[/QUOTE]
We could probably find you a giant parrot in FableWood if you like :)

Lol, please let that happen.

andujarprime said:
@Lioness075 good point, should he just hold his tail at her side to lean on? That might work better. And cause more of a reaction if Leandra decided she didn't want to stand back lol
Sounds like a better idea to me. She can use her good arm to hold onto his tail and then Malachai can just gently pull her up until she can stand. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back