• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(Oh sorry,Anyways how do I join this Rp it said one slot was open so can I join and how?)
First things first, give the Rules section a thorough read and after you may make a CS. After that, Silver has to approve of it. Until then you aren't allowed to post in the IC thread.

@TheBigBladeWolf Um, you're in the OOC thread now so there's no need for parenthesis lol. As for your questions, before you can even make a CS, you should read the rules, overview, updates, and finally you should go to the settings/locations thread and just scroll to the bottom to get a good idea of where we're at currently. ^^

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]First things first, give the Rules section a thorough read and after you may make a CS. After that, Silver has to approve of it. Until then you aren't allowed to post in the IC thread.

[/QUOTE]
(Ok I will give that I try)

Also, try to avoid making any characters that are the same kind as the ones we already have. Diversity and originality makes this RP all the more fun and exciting. ^^

Everyone- you all make my days! I will try very hard to get on, but can't guarantee anyythingg. Feel free to use Quincy if you need her!

Goes to play a game....2 guys gang up on me.....comes back to rp.....2 people gang up on me....e-e' Me and my chara surely have bad luck.

Well, you did make a character who is selfish and greedy. It was kind of expected.

DAMMIT STOP SCARING ME! E-E atleast be online so i know u lurking..... Well all pirates have one weakness HA HA HA!

Goes and watches a documentary on pirates....guys Pirates of Caribbean is really educating to watch!

I turned off my online thingy to maximize my lurking potential. I am unstoppable!

Quote from Vinter's CS:

SilverFlight said:
Vinter had an eye out for Caraboss. The swashbucklin' feller went off to start a little organization of sorts, successfully becoming the spy master of a small network of thieves, cutthroats, and diplomatic double agents!
Her current objective is not getting as rich as she possibly can so... bad luck, buddy. Turns out you didn't study her CS enough.

I know. I read that. Couldn't see any other escape route for Ylylore so stall !

and pray that the big fat bear smells us and comes running. Or just fool U!

divyansh said:
I feel a bit of honesty might go a long way with Vinter, howabout letting Ylyore open up a bit, trust the heroes, and Vinter as one of them. :)

divyansh said:
( ;) )

That double quote. Well I could open up to vin.....But Ylylore's next move is dependent on what vin does.

divyansh said:
That double quote. Well I could open up to vin.....But Ylylore's next move is dependent on what vin does.
Oh, the suspense will kill you...

Hey you guys are open right? Wasn't sure, says no slots in the sign up thread.

Atom said:
YES!!!! I mean... uhh yeah sure. Read over the Rules section, Settings and Locations, Lore and Updates. You don't have to read EVERYTHING, but just make sure you read what's important.

Atom said:
Actually, we've already got two other RPers ahead of you, but if you do go ahead and read everything then @SilverFlight can put you on a waiting list if you're still interested to join us in the future. ^^

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]YES!!!! I mean... uhh yeah sure. Read over the Rules section, Settings and Locations, Lore and Updates. You don't have to read EVERYTHING, but just make sure you read what's important.

[/QUOTE]
Why does everyone like doing my job? :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back