• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
Time to quickly edit the CS as well as my initial post. Might just re-post for Miziki altogether..ye I'll do that.
That is, again, if it's alright with @JustCallMeAimee since they kinda did the blind thing first and it was just an after thought for me. *shrug*
It doesn't bother me to much if two characters are blind, it could make things interesting but if you want to change it go ahead

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Okay have all of you gotten your dorms?

[/QUOTE]
I have posted my CS but I've not been accepted, is this still open?

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I'll accept you in a moment, sorry my notifications are crap sometimes :P

[/QUOTE]
Its fine ^-^

Last edited by a moderator:
I would think if they can walk without a walking stick that they'd be able to use magic to sense their surroundings :/ if not then idk what. . . .

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I would think if they can walk without a walking stick that they'd be able to use magic to sense their surroundings :/ if not then idk what. . . .

[/QUOTE]
It was more or less a joke. But she can. But that wouldn't make things less confusing if the staircase suddenly shifted, xD .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back