• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If you all want to check out any part of the school or go to the dining hall then your dorm now is the time to do it :D

I'm waiting on people with both of my characters. Well, one of them, technically. Can't exactly magically have her be able to walk to the dining hall fine either *shrug*

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I hope once exam week is over people will start Rping more :\

[/QUOTE]
That's like every other week for me soooo

Also, that might be a Canada thing for high school. It's certainly not a US thing xD

CoreyXIX said:
I'm stuck in place and contemplating making a second character.
Well, you could respond to her telling you to wait. Other than that, I really got nothin'. *shrug*

Mitchs98 said:
Waiting on the people that I gotta wait on while posting elsewhere, where are you? :o
(Draconus) Walking around with a golem, (Prof. Addor and Prof. Adlin) in the teachers lounge, (Ms. Yves) walking down to the dining room, (Prof. Vicar) I forgot xD

CoreyXIX said:
I'm stuck in place and contemplating making a second character.
I could override it and force the conversation to end or something :/

Eh, I'm not too annoyed over it. I'm generally keeping busy with other things both on this site and elsewhere, so I'm often glad for the lull in action :P

Worry about meeting all the people before meeting them and actually liking most of them. The struggle :P .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back