• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I forbid death xD Also I just wanna say that I won't be back for 2 hours and that tonight I plan for everyone to get their dorms so ya.

[/QUOTE]
But death is !!FUN!!

I don't either. Tbh I barely know where anyone is, main reason I put @ anyone on my post for Miziki. *shrug*

If you guys are directing a post at someone put the @ thing on your post do we all know who's talking to who.

Not trying to steal any ideas..but uh. Aimee's character made me remember I'd been wanting to try playing a blind character myself..is it alright if I edit Miziki to be blind @Veyd Sahvoz ? That is, if @JustCallMeAimee doesn't feel as if I'm stealing her idea. I've just been wanting to try more things I haven't done before recently, hence the amnesiac.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Hmm . . . How would she be able to go on assignments that include fighting?

[/QUOTE]
Enhanced senses, + spirit magic. Didja click the link on spirit magic? It's pretty lengthy. It'd further give her a reason to have said enhanced senses, *shrug*

Time to quickly edit the CS as well as my initial post. Might just re-post for Miziki altogether..ye I'll do that.

That is, again, if it's alright with @JustCallMeAimee since they kinda did the blind thing first and it was just an after thought for me. *shrug*

Well, I sure am glad I decided to actually read what's been going on since I went to work. My sides are killing me from laughing so much!

CoreyXIX said:
Well, I sure am glad I decided to actually read what's been going on since I went to work. My sides are killing me from laughing so much!
Just a heads up if you plan on responding to Miziki's entrance since your character was on the first floor, I deleted her post and I'm re-posting due to character edits. Not saying you were, just saying in case.

Great, thank for the update. I was just about to do so. Don't mind if I respond to it after your new post, do you?

CoreyXIX said:
Who did something funny?

CoreyXIX said:
Great, thank for the update. I was just about to do so. Don't mind if I respond to it after your new post, do you?
Nope. It'll be more or less the same, just some edits that were vital to character edits.

Well Draconus is up on the 26 floor or something, Ms. Yves is heading up to the 5th floor, Prod. Addor is waiting on @Mitchs98 and @kurol and Prof. Addor is out doing studies. Great!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back