• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I was joking about that. Though in a lot of the tabletop/videogame RPGs I play necromancy does a bit more than just reanimate bones.

CoreyXIX said:
I was joking about that. Though in a lot of the tabletop/videogame RPGs I play necromancy does a bit more than just reanimate bones.
Oh haha don't mind me I'm just being a little dense

Interesting. But necromancy involves death right?

Yes, it does. Many other sources also give it some curses (Diablo game/book series necromancers are famous for this),some minor alterations to the body (Dungeons & Dragons and other tabletop RPGs), and in some cases breathing life into inanimate objects using rituals (often containing blood or some other substance), and other uses involving corpses (once again, Diablo series is a huge example).

CoreyXIX said:
Yes, it does. Many other sources also give it some curses (Diablo game/book series necromancers are famous for this),some minor alterations to the body (Dungeons & Dragons and other tabletop RPGs), and in some cases breathing life into inanimate objects using rituals (often containing blood or some other substance), and other uses involving corpses (once again, Diablo series is a huge example).
Oh okay. I was just thinking for her it's more of like giving life, but like without a ritual. Like Gaia

Ah, ok. Prof. Shaltaea really wouldn't be much help, at best he would only to point you in the right direction towards people to look for.

CoreyXIX said:
Ah, ok. Prof. Shaltaea really wouldn't be much help, at best he would only to point you in the right direction towards people to look for.
Story of my life so far. Will I ever find the right teacher? xD

@Veyd Sahvoz

Who is Mrs. Yves? I can't find their post about my character anywhere.

(P.S- Thank you for tagging me)

Edit- NVM I feel dumb Xb

Last edited by a moderator:
She really is funny, xD .

Personally my first time playing an amnesiac and I'm liking it so far :P

I forbid death xD Also I just wanna say that I won't be back for 2 hours and that tonight I plan for everyone to get their dorms so ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back