• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Oh right, dammit I forgot to add her cs. Damn I'm tripping out :/ too much staying up and studying. I though I added it, brb

[/QUOTE]
Its fine :P

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Oh right, dammit I forgot to add her cs. Damn I'm tripping out :/ too much staying up and studying. I though I added it, brb

[/QUOTE]
*Sigh* it's hard work keeping you in line

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I don't need any 'keeping in line'! I'm fine! Nothing to see here, I'm all good lol

[/QUOTE]
Uh huh. I never have to remind you of anything, or point anything out. Nope. Never ever ever

Last edited by a moderator:
Back form school and ready to go. Might be weird on response time though since Blade and Soul came out today...

Spazzycat101 said:
Did nobody see my post..? I think an alert shows up every time someone is tagged, does it not?
Sadly, a lot of times it doesn't. It's kinda hit or miss d: But most people read all posts anyway

Kazehana said:
Sadly, a lot of times it doesn't. It's kinda hit or miss d: But most people read all posts anyway
Huh

Interesting. With my experience, tags always work, though I probably don't know about the ones that I've missed. xD

Well, she almost just freaked out silently. xD Sure

Sorry for bothering, I probably shouldn't' E brought up the fact that a couple people missed a tag so suddenly. ^^" I've just had issues in the past concerning characters being ignored. Sorry.

Spazzycat101 said:
Well, she almost just freaked out silently. xD Sure
Sorry for bothering, I probably shouldn't' E brought up the fact that a couple people missed a tag so suddenly. ^^" I've just had issues in the past concerning characters being ignored. Sorry.
Np. I've had the same issues. I'll reply for this soon

Look at my signup sheet. It's explained there. Page 1, right after CoreyXIX's signup

Huh...that's pretty interesting. Thanks for pointing that out for me.

Also bonus points for the Okami reference :) .

@Golden Glow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back