• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Drakerus said:
I just want to mention that I extra like Miziki because I can relate to her in the sense that I'm legally blind irl.
I hope I meet your standards of playing a completely blind girl then ^_^

I'm not completely blind. Just enough to be handicapped. Glasses only fix my vision to a certain point. Also I have to invert the colors of the forum to make reading the text easier.

Meh. The only problems I end up having most of the time are reading small/far things, seeing certain colors, and reading spazzycat's posts lol.

Look up chromatopsia but I'm not sure which variation I have.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drakerus said:
Meh. The only problems I end up having most of the time are reading small/far things, seeing certain colors, and reading spazzycat's posts lol.
That last part is a problem for more than just you... lol

Drakerus said:
Sowwy ;; I'll revert to ordinary font. Perhaps I'll use a fieldset..?

But I totally (TRANSLATION: kinda) know the pain of not being able to see things. During concerts (first violin) my glasses slide down my nose and I can't see the music properly. Fuzzy frame-line blocking the notes? Nope, not gonna work. Look up or look down. And looking up is difficult when you've got a violin under your chin.

Yeah. I tried taking piano lessons once. Then i took an arrow to the knee...

(But really it was just a pain to read the sheet music.)

So, since some of you have healing class and another has illusion, can we work which class my character be teaching first since he's in charge of both? It would make things a lot smoother for all of us.

CoreyXIX said:
So, since some of you have healing class and another has illusion, can we work which class my character be teaching first since he's in charge of both? It would make things a lot smoother for all of us.
I'm fine with either, really.

Then I guess I'll just go with the illusion magic class since its already been mentioned as being first. In hindsight, I'm surprised someone actually signed up for it.

@CoreyXIX[/URL] @Anyone else

-------------------------------

Oh gods I hate this god forsaken forest! Thought Emily, trudging her way around the giant roots of the tree. It was all far more dreadful than it seemed from inside a massive building. That was probably because not a lot of people tend to enjoy walking around a forest that stretches for who knows how long. Seeing the academy was a relief but actually walking inside was more naesiating then walking there. I swear he purposely made this place a maze. . . Her stomach grumbled, when was the last time she fed? A few days? She'd need a blood source soon but not now, hopefully.

@Anyone (she's on the main floor and just walked in)
Who tf is Emily???

Oh right, dammit I forgot to add her cs. Damn I'm tripping out :/ too much staying up and studying. I though I added it, brb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back