• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Vaccum said:
The Great Mouse-O let onto the archmage's sleeve and climbed up to his shoulder and spoke so only he would here. "I could tell someone is sleeping in your bed with you last night, give me the details man." Mouse-O grinned a grin that only a Mouse could.

@Cruor Flumine
You mind your own damn business!

I haven't seen the mouse do much but that one post tells me everything I need to know ;) . Also I'm assuming it's grammatically incorrect to not have "The Great" before "Mouse-O"

Drakerus said:
I haven't seen the mouse do much but that one post tells me everything I need to know ;) . Also I'm assuming it's grammatically incorrect to not have "The Great" before "Mouse-O"
Uhhh I don't see anything wrong with that

Drakerus said:
Basically, Mouse-O is an overconfident mouse who loves to fight people way out of his league. Gold duels him, and quickly won with one shot of a magic BB pellet. Weak mouse is weak. Do not tell Mouse-O I said that, tho, as he'll send someone to kill me.

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]Basically, Mouse-O is an overconfident mouse who loves to fight people way out of his league. Gold duels him, and quickly won with one shot of a magic BB pellet. Weak mouse is weak. Do not tell Mouse-O I said that, tho, as he'll send someone to kill me.

[/QUOTE]
Someone I.E half the cast that like him.

Drakerus said:
Oh...nevermind. It was supposed to be a joke...
Oh.................

I guess I really am bad at humor.
Oh.... OHHHH I literally just got that. Wow. Guess who else is oblivious >_>

Cruor Flumine]Varien's eyes widened for a moment. "W-What in the world are you babbling about?" He asked nervously. Of course he couldn't let out what happened the previous night. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27586-vaccum/ said:
@Vaccum[/URL]
You are 100% not helping

Regardless of the ship, I need to sort something out

For Varien, his classes are as follows:

Alchemy

Defense Magics

Destruction

Enchanting

that is all students~

[QUOTE="Cruor Flumine]So that I'm on track, what are everyone's schedules?

[/QUOTE]
Ame has alchemy, which is apparently your department

I put my schedule on my CS. Miziki has Alchemy :P . Because nothing can go wrong when a blind Kitsune gets around explosive magical chemicals. Amirite?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back