• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Drakerus said:
Um..is there a list of the classes somewhere? I'm struggling to come up with a response that won't leave my character all alone lol.
In the Overview. I think.

Drakerus said:
Um..is there a list of the classes somewhere? I'm struggling to come up with a response that won't leave my character all alone lol.
Uhhhhhhhhh yeah I still don't have like any classes either... What do we do about this?

Kazehana said:
Nah there's just locations and professors and stuff. I think we just make up classes...
The classes are in part of the proffessor drop downs, actually. Most of them aren't, however.

Mitchs98 said:
The classes are in part of the proffessor drop downs, actually. Most of them aren't, however.
My problem is, there's like no classes that I need Ame to take available under any of their descriptions, so I might have to make something up d:

Kazehana said:
My problem is, there's like no classes that I need Ame to take available under any of their descriptions, so I might have to make something up d:
Most of them wouldn't fit for Senki or Miziki either. Ah the problems with being original in an RP.

I have no clue at all. I assume a normal amount of classes? Though I'm not sure what those would be cause I was homeschooled. *shrug*

@Kazehana[/URL]
Kazehana said:
Ame followed him and poked over his shoulder to see what he was looking at. "What is it? I'm ready for anything!" she said, gleefully closing her eyes and smiling. Then, she felt that it was an appropriate time o start dancing around the room again. There was no particular need to hurry, and she wasn't used to having a schedule anyway.
@Cruor Flumine
This, this shall be an iiiiiinteresting teacher/student ship indeed. CX

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back