• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
I wouldn't put it past Ame's wings to have one. Or an actual sword dubbed 'extremely pointy stick'
She collects shiny and/or pretty things. The pretty glass sword was likely all she got in the way of weaponry, and she currently doesn't even have it. Most of what she has is random stuff from nature

Kazehana said:
She collects shiny and/or pretty things. The pretty glass sword was likely all she got in the way of weaponry, and she currently doesn't even have it. Most of what she has is random stuff from nature
Improvise! I'm sure she has other things that are sharp and pointy. If not, I'm sure Varien has some sword and wands lying around. Could always use a blunt object instead.

Mitchs98 said:
Improvise! I'm sure she has other things that are sharp and pointy. If not, I'm sure Varien has some sword and wands lying around. Could always use a blunt object instead.
Only problem is, she's kinda stuck there :/

Kazehana said:
She uses minor eind manipulation for fun. Can I clarify that it is in no way magic?
Well then there you have it. Manipulate a wand or something to poke him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back