• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sounds fun! BTW can anyone give me a little recap of important stuff that's happened in the many pages of RP I'm too lazy to read? It's ok if you really want me to go back and read it myself. I understand.

Drakerus said:
Sounds fun! BTW can anyone give me a little recap of important stuff that's happened in the many pages of RP I'm too lazy to read? It's ok if you really want me to go back and read it myself. I understand.
I'm not sure anything particularly important happened... Most of the important stuff will happen with Veyd lol

So like, people meeting each other and going to sleep mainly

Kazehana said:
??? I'm not 'aggro'? Also, does you stating I'm an attention whore not ring a bell?
Wat? I didn't say that O.o . You can simply of liked the fact someone was talking to you instead of ignoring you yanno

Mitchs98 said:
Wat? I didn't say that O.o . You can simply of liked the fact someone was talking to you instead of ignoring you yanno
You definitely implied it by discussing how much I 'love' the attention, but I'm not about to have an argument over this

Oh, that's good. That means I haven't missed anything too important. On another note, I really I wish I gave my character a power to travel quickly. He reeeally needs it for this ridiculously huge school with NO FREAKING ELEVATORS. Curse you medieval limitations!

Kazehana said:
You definitely implied it by discussing how much I 'love' the attention, but I'm not about to have an argument over this
Wasn't my intention..but k..not gunna argue either.

Cruor Flumine]I feel so assaulted... Still <3 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25194-kazehana/ said:
@Kazehana[/URL]
I don't need your love xD But i guess I could take it off your hands...

Mitchs98 said:
Wasn't my intention..but k..not gunna argue either.
Oh okay that's fine then :*

Nice I'm not the only one who's sick and twisted/has a terrible sense of humor ^_^ . Anyway I have to go to sleep now so I'll check back later. I have eastern time so yeah.

Drakerus said:
Nice I'm not the only one who's sick and twisted/has a terrible sense of humor ^_^ . Anyway I have to go to sleep now so I'll check back later. I have eastern time so yeah.
Im in eastern too. Goodnight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back