• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Col said:
Hide shook his head and scowled, he had only been mediatating an hour, far less than usual time but he couldn't help it, the atmosphere of the school was so different than the woods or a cave that he couldn't properly meditate, shrugging, he decided the best course of action would be a midnight stroll.
Dressing quickly into an outfit of his cloak, black cotton shirt and pants, with well fitting cotton padded black stained leather boots (Too many words lol) he scans the massive building and decides to head down to the bottom level with a quick teleport, locating the best area to target he teleports mere feet away from to clearly age separated people hugging. @Kazehana @Cruor Flumine
He's 22 and she's the equivalent of 19

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]In bed XDDDD jking jking, I'm kidding relax and chill it was a joke! I'm serious!!!

[/QUOTE]
This is why we can't have nice things

Mitchs98 said:
Shhh. They use echolocation >_>.
True, but that doesn't "make up" for a lack of eyesight. It's more like the common misconception that they had to develop it to compensate for having poor vision. The more you know lol

Kazehana said:
True, but that doesn't "make up" for a lack of eyesight. It's more like the common misconception that they had to develop it to compensate for having poor vision. The more you know lol
Ikr

[QUOTE="Cruor Flumine]Dunno really, whenever people decide to go to sleep I suppose.

[/QUOTE]
Welp she's quite content with where she is, so it doesn't look like I can weasel out of it till the morning xD

[QUOTE="Cruor Flumine]Maybe, just maybe

[/QUOTE]
If not, I'm sure we can find something or other to do

Is no one taking into account Ame is asexual? The only reason an ace would ever do the nasty is to please a partner. And even then, a large portion doesn't like it

Kazehana said:
Is no one taking into account Ame is asexual? The only reason an ace would ever do the nasty is to please a partner. And even then, a large portion doesn't like it
Yup, yet we continue to feed their ship.

Kazehana said:
Your point being? :P

[QUOTE="Cruor Flumine]Yup, yet we continue to feed their ship.

[/QUOTE]
Asexual =/= aromantic. Get it together

Users who are viewing this thread

Back