• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
Yeaah. And there's really not much for a blind girl to do in a dorm room other than run into things in a comical fashion.
True, though I'm not sure how much better should fare if she got lost though xD .

Sounds scary yet funny to have her go wander the academy and get lost.

CoreyXIX said:
True, though I'm not sure how much better should fare if she got lost though xD .
Sounds scary yet funny to have her go wander the academy and get lost.
Indeed. Only good things can come of this :P

@LOLMAN101 it's currently night time on the first day. The students are supposed to be going to their dorms and such since class isn't on the first day apparently.

Kazehana said:
Is this a bad time to point out that I still don't know what classes Ame is supposed to take?
What I did was go to overview and looked at what each teacher taught and picked from there

CoreyXIX said:
@LOLMAN101 it's currently night time on the first day. The students are supposed to be going to their dorms and such since class isn't on the first day apparently.
Supposed to be being the key word. Lel.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]There are more options than that, I just haven't edited it.

[/QUOTE]
Please offer something even remotely close to life magic ;-;

. .. . It's a giant f*cking castle academy that's made from literally one of the powerful mages, you'd think that the fact it has 30 floors that are absoulutely huge there'd be at least something of the sort. No, noooo we don't have anything close to life magic sense the sarcassm? Cuz i meant it xD

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]. .. . It's a giant f*cking castle academy that's made from literally one of the powerful mages, you'd think that the fact it has 30 floors that are absoulutely huge there'd be at least something of the sort. No, noooo we don't have anything close to life magic sense the sarcassm? Cuz i meant it xD

[/QUOTE]
First of all, there are 31 floors. Second of all, no professor available teaches anything remotely close to it. Third of all, there is like no guidance or order to this school. Like, she literally just showed up without signing up for a single class and no one seems to care. Also, she has no concept of currency, so she couldn't even pay for it. In addition, she literally almost killed an entire dining hall of people, and there was zero retribution for it. Don't talk to me about logic >_>

Kazehana said:
First of all, there are 31 floors. Second of all, no professor available teaches anything remotely close to it. Third of all, there is like no guidance or order to this school. Like, she literally just showed up without signing up for a single class and no one seems to care. Also, she has no concept of currency, so she couldn't even pay for it. In addition, she literally almost killed an entire dining hall of people, and there was zero retribution for it. Don't talk to me about logic >_>
Shit you got me there. . . .. Thanks for the idea :o I go edit now!!!!

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Shit you got me there. . . .. Thanks for the idea :o I go edit now!!!!

[/QUOTE]
Damn straight. I'm always right and you know it *hair flip followed by a majestic sweep out of the room with my hands on my hips and sass in my strut*

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]. . .. . *mutturs to self about how this is all such a drag*

[/QUOTE]
Hahahah get it? Cuz I just dragged you? xD

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I'm preoccupied at the moment. . . *puts bread in toaster* Bakin toast!

[/QUOTE]
Why do you always say that xD

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I'm preoccupied at the moment. . . *puts bread in toaster* Bakin toast!

[/QUOTE]
No worries not like I added Omnipotence to Theo's powers or anything *wink wink nudge nudge* (>u>)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back