• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kazehana said:
The irony of what?
A person playing a character that's implied to be crushing hard on a professor asking another person why they want their character to hook up with a professor, that's all.

CoreyXIX said:
A person playing a character that's implied to be crushing hard on a professor asking another person why they want their character to hook up with a professor, that's all.
No no, no one ever said that. She's happy to have made a decent friend. That is all.

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]Alex had alot of decent friends, she tied them up and tortured them for info though.

[/QUOTE]
I'll be sure to have Miziki meet her ASAP on the next day :D

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]... No comment...

[/QUOTE]
:D She just got petreified!

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]Good don't be mad, I was gonna fall in love with Draconus but ya know...

[/QUOTE]
Adlin's already kinda sorta with him xD

Kazehana said:
No no, no one ever said that. She's happy to have made a decent friend. That is all.
I ship it! Amein!!! XDD

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]Alex is an interesting person alright, she may try to kill you fyi.

[/QUOTE]
Seems legit.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]
:D She just got petreified!
Adlin's already kinda sorta with him xD

I ship it! Amein!!! XDD

[/QUOTE]
I got no such post involving Miziki being petrified >_>.

Kazehana said:
Why is wveryone arriving with injuries? xD
Also @Col the headmaster's office is on like the 31st floor or something dumb
To be fair the extent of Miziki's injuries was some bruises from falling down a hill.

Hey! I just wanted to get you all in your dorms so the real fun can begin. . . :3

[media]

[/media]
Mwhahahahahahahhaahaa

Mitchs98 said:
Eh. Debating on having Miziki wander around and get lost for..reasons. idk.
Sounds fun. I'm mostly considering doing something other patrolling. I can only make so many 'ghost lich patrols halls' posts until I go nuts.

CoreyXIX said:
Sounds fun. I'm mostly considering doing something other patrolling. I can only make so many 'ghost lich patrols halls' posts until I go nuts.
Yeaah. And there's really not much for a blind girl to do in a dorm room other than run into things in a comical fashion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back