• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kazehana said:
... Please no. I have already been solicited for rp sex in the past 24 hours. I don't need this too xD
I....Wha..That's just...well that's a thing. I'm a nice stalker, I promise :>

Mitchs98 said:
I....Wha..That's just...well that's a thing. I'm a nice stalker, I promise :>
.......................... I can't deal with this right now. I have standards xD

Kazehana said:
Hello. It's me. I was wondering if after all these few minutes you'd like to meet. To go over... what we literally just discussed.
xD My god I've heard this enough.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]
xD My god I've heard this enough.

[/QUOTE]
I REJECT YOUR EDIT WITH MY OWN BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

ADELE RETURNS

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitchs98 said:
I'm lazy doe. 100%. :P Unless the title of the RP interests me. In which case I shall stalk.
I'm not telling you to stalk me xD omg please don't. Just go get a girlfriend or something xD

Kazehana said:
I'm not telling you to stalk me xD omg please don't. Just go get a girlfriend or something xD
Wat? O.o . I...didn't mean it like that at all. Lmao. I meant to annoy you O.o . Why you actin' weird.

Mitchs98 said:
Wat? O.o . I...didn't mean it like that at all. Lmao. I meant to annoy you O.o . Why you actin' weird.
I honestly don't even know what's happening anymore. I called Adele but she didn't pick up. How ironic

I'm GM, GM's can edit or delete the posts of the people in their threads. Sorry xD I couldn't resist putting a meme in there, I'll fix it.

Kazehana said:
Oh sweety, Adele is a popular artist who is known for her unique style and beautiful voice
Oh. That Adele. I thought you meant someone you knew IRL or something. xD

Mitchs98 said:
I am a easily confused person! Do not judge me ;-;
It is far too late for that. Be glad I have self control. I could have sassed most of the people here to the sun and back by now xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back