• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Golden Glow]Plz what? I got nothing. I think she's calm now, so... conversation?

[/QUOTE]
Uhhh probably lol I thought you had a plan

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Get to yo damn dorms xD

[/QUOTE]
Ehhhhh what's the rush? She isn't nearly ready for bed xD

So I might not be on as much for the next 24 hours or so. Season 5 for Diablo 3 is starting and I'm planning on making as much progress as I can early on.

Cruor Flumine]So how is everyone? Besides [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10238-coreyxix/ said:
@CoreyXIX[/URL] who is probably playing diablo 3 right now
Tired. I have 18 credit hours this semester and I'm in a research lab. Fml

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]Alex is confused, but she heads to where he told her, arriving and calling "Hello? Anyone here?"

[/QUOTE]
I think for this you just kinda get your key and room assignment for yourself. No one plays the secretary.

Mitchs98 said:
Oh, really? :>
You won't know when, or how, or even in what manner. It will be a surprise. Perhaps just in time for your birthday. Except it ends with a generous blood donation to my local hospital and your head on a stick. Watch out. I'm on the loose

Kazehana said:
You won't know when, or how, or even in what manner. It will be a surprise. Perhaps just in time for your birthday. Except it ends with a generous blood donation to my local hospital and your head on a stick. Watch out. I'm on the loose
You'll forget by the time my birthday comes around :>

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]OMG, I didn't realize, but yeah my secret identity is not an ancient warrior it is Adele.

[/QUOTE]
Hello. It's me. I was wondering if after all these few minutes you'd like to meet. To go over... what we literally just discussed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back