• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Cruor Flumine]
xD yes, a magic arrow

[/QUOTE]
No, you're doing it wrong. You have to say it like this: A magic arrow. Lol.

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]No, you're doing it wrong. You have to say it like this: A magic arrow. Lol.

[/QUOTE]
Exactly. It's simply not magical enough without style.

Mouse-O isn't dead. He's in a soul gem. And I'm just going to say Adlin left already, so @CoreyXIX @Cruor Flumine you guys going to post for the night patrol thing. I'll make a post for Draconus to tell everyone that it's almost time to go to their dorms. Is everyone alright with that?

Bruh, a lot happened since then. This isn't the time for patrols for god's sake Varien is still unconscious xD

@CoreyXIX[/URL] @Cruor Flumine you guys going to post for the night patrol thing. I'll make a post for Draconus to tell everyone that it's almost time to go to their dorms. Is everyone alright with that?
I'm about to fix Varien.

An FYI. A simple healing spell won't fix spiritual damage of the kind her stun soul arrow things do. I'll explain more in detail in the RP later, but it's complicated. Think Bleach.

Mitchs98 said:
I'm about to fix Varien.
An FYI. A simple healing spell won't fix spiritual damage of the kind her stun soul arrow things do. I'll explain more in detail in the RP later, but it's complicated. Think Bleach.
Bleach effects are reversed with alcohol. Are you suggesting we pour alcohol on him? xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitchs98 said:
I'm about to fix Varien.
You mean the anime like how the poison stuns your spirit not your body.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]You mean the anime like how the poison stuns your spirit not your body.

[/QUOTE]
Precisely. That's why Bleach was in capital and not lower case :P . Anywho, posted with an explanation. Essentially unless someone posseses the ability to do what Miziki or Asada did the afflicted person would be out for a while, essentially Spiritual Healing, normal healing would only heal the wound.

@Golden Glow

She is on the ground. Also, I have to play at a game so I won't be on for a few hours... I'll try to respond asap, but we're not allowed to have phones out. We're supposed to support the team and whatnotp

Okay, good. Cuz I got a surprise. When you all are ready I gots something planned when all of your characters are in tgeir dorms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back