• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kazehana said:
Ame sighed as she got her food, not too interested in fighting her social anxiety today. Instead of eating where everyone else was, she opted to go outside. It might be more peaceful and natural to her. Perhaps she would limit her time in the dining hall to one meal a day; perhaps lunch. It was far too early for her in the mornings at least. Once she got outside, she breathed in the fresh air, letting the wind gently tug at her feathers and the sun warm her skin. She found a nice tree to sit atop of, eating like she always did in the forests. Now, she had time to meditate on the important issues, with no people to distract her.
For one, she had to remember that Darius was her partner. She had no idea what he was capable of, but she figured that they had to be at least somewhat similar, right? If not, opposites compliment. Another thing she had to worry about was getting claustrophobic in yet another cave system. As long as there was a trace of wind, she figured she may be fine. Lastly, what to do about Varien... She like to spend time with him, but the High Order made it explicitly clear... That was nonsense. They weren't right about him. They didn't know her like she did. Then again, they did seem to know a lot more than ordinary aurai...
I can't tell if she's a pessimist or an optimist. I mean apparently her and Darius make good partners no matter what in her eyes lol.

I'm sorry for making all of you wait! 0__0 I was busy today with school, like everyday lol, I will try to be more active.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I'm sorry for making all of you wait! 0__0 I was busy today with school, like everyday lol, I will try to be more active.

[/QUOTE]
Nerd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back