• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="The Chronicler Croi]I don't have to do that on purpose it happens naturally ....oh did you say deflect no I usually do something stupid that everyone notices

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, part of my post was a typo, sorry. Did you try playing it off like nothing happened?

CoreyXIX said:
Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes that reason is beyond your control or just that you done fucked up and made bad decisions. It is what it is.
Oh god. This reminds me of this book I read called Station Eleven. It's about the aftermath of a plague that destroyed most of modern civilization. The main antagonist believes that the survivors were chosen by God to remake the world since he grew up being taught "Everything happens for a reason".

10 years later and he's this corrupted priest who doesn't take no for an answer.

*shivers*

Drakerus said:
Oh god. This reminds me of this book I read called Station Eleven. It's about the aftermath of a plague that destroyed most of modern civilization. The main antagonist believes that the survivors were chosen by God to remake the world since he grew up being taught "Everything happens for a reason".
10 years later and he's this corrupted priest who doesn't take no for an answer.

*shivers*
Damn, that's kinda scary! If it's any consolation I didn't mean it like that!

[QUOTE="The Chronicler Croi]Usually there's no possibility of that happening

[/QUOTE]
Oh, that sucks big time. Um..I'd need to think on what I've done in embarrassing situations then to come up with something better.

Mitchs98 said:
>Not knowing what Senpai is.
And you say you watch anime. *shakes head dissaprovingly*
Shh, I'm giving them meaningless tasks until I figure out an actual lesson...

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Chronicler Croi]A Senpai is a teacher

[/QUOTE]
Senpai doesn't translate to teacher. It literally translates to one who has come before. It means someone like an upper classman. A senior to a freshman if you will. Or if you're in the workplace, someone who has been there longer than you is your senpai. A person who is a higher rank then you in martial arts or military but not your boss necessarily is also your senpai. SENSEI means teacher and commands deep respect.

CoreyXIX said:
Shh, I'm giving them meaningless tasks until I figure out an actual lesson...
Geeze senpai that's awfully unlike you to not have anything to say

Drakerus said:
I'm getting a karate kid vibe.
Some of the best minds pull inspiration from somewhere, young grasshopper!

Kazehana said:
Geeze senpai that's awfully unlike you to not have anything to say
Well, that's because I'm trying to say something worthwhile now!

CoreyXIX said:
Some of the best minds pull inspiration from somewhere, young grasshopper!
Well, that's because I'm trying to say something worthwhile now!
Aww I guess that is hard for you

shadowz1995 said:
Senpai doesn't translate to teacher. It literally translates to one who has come before. It means someone like an upper classman. A senior to a freshman if you will. Or if you're in the workplace, someone who has been there longer than you is your senpai. A person who is a higher rank then you in martial arts or military but not your boss necessarily is also your senpai. SENSEI means teacher and commands deep respect.
Oh sorry I had a rough day I'm lucky I remotely spelled it right however I do know the difference honestly I have studied a bit of martial arts and boxing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back