• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The Chronicler Croi]Hey [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10238-coreyxix/ said:
@CoreyXIX[/URL] your starting to pic up Leslienese pretty good lol
Ha, thanks. I'd hope so after how long we've been chatting!

Kazehana said:
Yes. Very. In fact, this also confuses me
Sorry to hear. I never realized how good I am at sowing confusion until just recently. I only do it on purpose 75% of time, I swear!

CoreyXIX said:
Sorry to hear. I never realized how good I am at sowing confusion until just recently. I only do it on purpose 75% of time, I swear!
I'm used to it. A running gag my friends and I have is using statements that make no logical sense or don't fit in context whatsoever. For example.

"Unsame youself"

Drakerus said:
I'm used to it. A running gag my friends and I have is using statements that make no logical sense or don't fit in context whatsoever. For example.
"Unsame youself"
Ha, neat! Most times I use it to either bring deflect attention off of me or to do something for lolz.

Drakerus said:
Don't you just love lying down with a ghost feeling like garbage?
That's an undertale reference by the way.
I am Napstablook let's be honest

Last edited by a moderator:
Kazehana said:
Sure, why the heck not
Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes that reason is beyond your control or just that you done fucked up and made bad decisions. It is what it is.

CoreyXIX said:
Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes that reason is beyond your control or just that you done fucked up and made bad decisions. It is what it is.
That is true. I try to tell myself that a lot. But sometimes, life just sucks tbh

Kazehana said:
That is true. I try to tell myself that a lot. But sometimes, life just sucks tbh
I agree completely. A lot of times you just have to play the hand you're dealt.

CoreyXIX said:
Ha, neat! Most times I use it to either bring deflect attention off of me or to do something for lolz.
I don't have to do that on purpose it happens naturally ....oh did you say deflect no I usually do something stupid that everyone notices

Users who are viewing this thread

Back