• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
Bruh. Sushi is epic. Add salt, soy sauce, and a bit of pepper and it's even better. I mean, like, it is almost raw fish but it tastes awesome. Especially yellow fin or fish egg sushi. Fish egg tastes like chicken, 100% serious. Yellow fin tastes like freaking candy e.e
Not gonna lie I like sushi but I'm a vegetarian so it's like carrots and cucumbers and stuff xD

Kazehana said:
Too late xD
Freaking heathen, that's not sushi, that's just sushi and veggies wrapped in seaweed with cream cheese.

CoreyXIX said:
Well I'll be. You finally understand how a sex joke works.
My thoughts exactly.

Drakerus said:
OMG you told a funny joke! LMAO
It's on par with when she groped the squishyness.

CoreyXIX said:
Well I'll be. You finally understand how a sex joke works.
Correction: I know one sexual joke that was put into excruciating detail simply so I would understand. I do not condone such humor, but when it really fits the person

Mitchs98 said:
Freaking heathen, that's not sushi, that's just sushi and veggies wrapped in seaweed with cream cheese.
My thoughts exactly.

It's on par with when she groped the squishyness.
"that's not sushi, that's just sushi..." -Mitch 2016

Kazehana said:
"that's not sushi, that's just sushi..." -Mitch 2016
I didn't mean to put that. Muh brain was stuck on sushi ;-;. Remove the sushi and the word and and you get what I meant to say lol.

Kazehana said:
Correction: I know one sexual joke that was put into excruciating detail simply so I would understand. I do not condone such humor, but when it really fits the person
Can't argue with that one.

Drakerus said:
We are slowly but surely converting her.
Yep. Going from a post in loving detail about grabbing a dude's junk to sex jokes. She'll be one of the guys in no time.

Drakerus said:
We are slowly but surely converting her.
ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

CoreyXIX said:
Yep. Going from a post in loving detail about grabbing a dude's junk to sex jokes. She'll be one of the guys in no time.
I re-iterate my previous statement.

CoreyXIX said:
I will be nothing of the sort. And you're not allowed to post on here what they told me...

It was horrible. I.. I was scarred. The detail, the gore, the absolute terror... I can't

Like, they had to stop before they explained sex because they were laughing too hard

I don't ever want to know about sex

Unfortunately, I may have to experience it should I ever get married...

Kazehana said:
I will be nothing of the sort. And you're not allowed to post on here what they told me...
It was horrible. I.. I was scarred. The detail, the gore, the absolute terror... I can't

Like, they had to stop before they explained sex because they were laughing too hard

Who explained what now? And if I'm not mistaken, you kept asking what we were talking about :P . Unless you're not referring to us. In which case ignore this message.

Kazehana said:

Well, I can't post something that was told if I don't know what they told you. You don't have to have sex in a marriage, there are other options. Like marrying an asexual, or a gay person.

Kazehana said:

Fall in love first and then we'll see what you think about it. Love makes everything better.

Mitchs98 said:
Who explained what now? And if I'm not mistaken, you kept asking what we were talking about :P . Unless you're not referring to us. In which case ignore this message.
Definitely not. My friends tried to explain it to me, but they couldnt because my confusion just made them laugh harder

CoreyXIX said:
Well, I can't post something that was told if I don't know what they told you. You don't have to have sex in a marriage, there are other options. Like marrying an asexual, or a gay person.
Not gonna be that person. I will marry whomever I fall for

Drakerus said:
Fall in love first and then we'll see what you think about it. Love makes everything better.
That's the plan. Unfortunately, I am basically a potato so I doubt that is going to happen

Kazehana said:
Definitely not. My friends tried to explain it to me, but they couldnt because my confusion just made them laugh harder
Not gonna be that person. I will marry whomever I fall for

That's the plan. Unfortunately, I am basically a potato so I doubt that is going to happen
Oh. I mean. I'm a mean person. But'd I'd never traumatize someone that clearly had no interest or amusement in such a thing and explain it to them. lol.

Drakerus said:
I would put a cheesy quote here but...
Ah screw it.

Better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.
NOT TRUE. IT'S FAR WORSE TO HAVE LOVED. AT LEAST THERE WAS NO PAIN OR REGRET BEFORE

Drakerus said:
I would put a cheesy quote here but...
Ah screw it.

Better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.
Well, I can't deny it was a nice learning experience. I guess it was the worst and best thing to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back