• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kazehana said:
If I was a nerd, wouldn't I have studied for my exam that starts in 7 minutes? xD
You have an exam? xD in 7 mins? Shouldn't you be paying attention? lol

Not like I pay attention in half of my morning classes. . . I totally don't drink a shite ton of coffee. . . . ..

You can, but there is food and platters on the tables. It's really however you want to perceive it. I put those pics up on the overview tab just to give you some sense on what everything looks like but it doesn't all look like that. I wanted to give all of you the freedom to picture it the way you want :)

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]You can, but there is food and platters on the tables. It's really however you want to perceive it. I put those pics up on the overview tab just to give you some sense on what everything looks like but it doesn't all look like that. I wanted to give all of you the freedom to picture it the way you want :)

[/QUOTE]
Oh. I see. Makes more sense now lmao.

@LexiTheTurtle @Rue

Sorry, I forgot to add you to the dorm sheet. If you've any question on what's going on ask me or any of the active RPers of here :)

She PMed me to say that she'd be back in a few days she just has a lot of irl stuff going on :\ I'm alright with people being away because they got other stuff but if you aren't going to be active for a long time tell meh.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]She PMed me to say that she'd be back in a few days she just has a lot of irl stuff going on :\ I'm alright with people being away because they got other stuff but if you aren't going to be active for a long time tell meh.

[/QUOTE]
Ah. I see. I was just telling you incase you forgot to change it or something. I liked her character so I'm glad she'll be coming back.

Kazehana said:
Wow you literally missed the most obvious dog pun ever.
S-pug-etti

Like come on you're losing your touch here
That makes no sense.

Like come on you're losing your touch here

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back