• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kazehana said:
I meant the other one! But that one did too I saw!
However you want to interpret it. When you're done digging your hole deeper I'll be over here laughing about this whole thing.
Mitchs98 said:
Like, say, Special Ed for instance :D
Hey now, I'm trying to gently troll not get in trouble with the mods!

CoreyXIX said:
However you want to interpret it. When you're done digging your hole deeper I'll be over here laughing about this whole thing.
I will end you

I swear, you guys make the weirdest conversations xD

No need for making fun of people, is that any way to treat someone?

xD xD xD xD

CoreyXIX said:
But. Special Ed was the first thing that came to my mind, you said to interpret it how I wanted to!

Mitchs98 said:
Senki TazuyaSenki nodded and stood before walking over to Draconus and setting the note down in front of him on his desk before summarily sitting down in the chair across from him. "From what I could read of it, it wasn't exactly anything good." She commented. "Not that I expected it to be, considering the guy almost killed Emily..but you know." She added before sighing. She hoped Emily was okay, though she doubted anyone would try anything this time of day. Although...with a crowd it would be easy to run up and murder someone before casually walking away, especially with the amount of students this place had. The very thought only made Senki worry more, really, for everyone not just herself or Emily.
Quit giving me ideas! xD

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I swear, you guys make the weirdest conversations xD
No need for making fun of people, is that any way to treat someone?

xD xD xD xD

[/QUOTE]
The only person I've made fun of is myself, thank you very much.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Quit giving me ideas! xD

[/QUOTE]
Welp. Someones going to get murdered.

[QUOTE="Cruor Flumine]He smiled as the door closed. Turning away from it, he began to walk towards the forest. After all, tonight would be a night to remember.

[/QUOTE]
Without knowing whatever you're planning, this sounds rather suggestive

[QUOTE="Cruor Flumine]"You are now my doible bitch and there isnt anything you can do about it."

[/QUOTE]
O.o Oh my

[QUOTE="Cruor Flumine]"You are now my doible bitch and there isnt anything you can do about it."

[/QUOTE]
I demand a rematch!

The Chronicler Croi]Very little scares me there's a few things but yeah and I can't promise I won't let a rancid eyeball slip in a scene here or there or some slimy brain matter not go splat on the floor when I totally fumble the brain I'm supposed to be handing him. You know brains and eyes are wet and slimy the slip and slide into wierd places all the time. [/QUOTE] See [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10238-coreyxix/ said:
@CoreyXIX[/URL] a perfect example of where my brain moves faster than my fingers it's supposed to be "when I totally fumble the brain I'm supposed to be handing to Proff. Shaltaea. I actually thought that but my fingers didn't type it"

Last edited by a moderator:
The Chronicler Croi]See [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10238-coreyxix/ said:
@CoreyXIX[/URL] a perfect example of where my brain moves faster than my fingers it's supposed to be "when I totally fumble the brain I'm supposed to be handing to Proff. Shaltaea. I actually thought that but my fingers didn't type it"
Ah, Stupid Fingers has claimed another victim! It happens to me a lot too, don't feel bad.

I think the amount of depravity of a comment all depends on the interpreter. So the next time you think of saying ewww who's mind is really in the gutter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back