• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I was scared of the most asinine things when I was little. For real. The stupidest scary movies ever scared me. Ever heard of the movie named Wendigo? Terrified of it. Kinda still am O.o ...But yeah. Most scary movies didn't scare me much if at all lol.

Mitchs98 said:
I was scared of the most asinine things when I was little. For real. The stupidest scary movies ever scared me. Ever heard of the movie named Wendigo? Terrified of it. Kinda still am O.o ...But yeah. Most scary movies didn't scare me much if at all lol.
Literally every scary movie scares me. Like, even kiddy scary movies...

I don't harm children even in my novels if children are harmed I never go in grave details of their injuries as I would an adult and if and I do mean if it's within an entire group of people like "they hit the entire town not even the women and children had been spared it was a day to be stricken by the pains of grief and sorrow." (Sorry I start writing sometimes I can't stop I got put that in my brain storms folder ) but yeah any who I write more geared towards the older teen adult yeah

Kazehana said:
Literally every scary movie scares me. Like, even kiddy scary movies...
I find most of them amusing. Like, I went to see the Cabin in the Woods movie. That part where the dude tries to jump the cliff with the motorcycle, it was supposed to be sad. But like. Dude sails over the edge of the cliff with the motorcycle, ALMOST MAKES IT, and boom. Forcefield. Hits it, rag dolls down the side of it. It was freaking hilarious, literally everyone in the theater laughed at it.

Mitchs98 said:
I find most of them amusing. Like, I went to see the Cabin in the Woods movie. That part where the dude tries to jump the cliff with the motorcycle, it was supposed to be sad. But like. Dude sails over the edge of the cliff with the motorcycle, ALMOST MAKES IT, and boom. Forcefield. Hits it, rag dolls down the side of it. It was freaking hilarious, literally everyone in the theater laughed at it.
I have never heard of that movie lol

Kazehana said:
I have never heard of that movie lol
:0. You should watch it, it's a comedy horror. Like, still scary and serious, but comedic. There's this one dude whose a druggy. At once point he fights a dude with a bong. xD .

Mitchs98 said:
You know that was meant to be a parody-ish movie,right? Not a horror one. That aside, that part was absolute gold in that movie!

CoreyXIX said:
You know that was meant to be a parody-ish movie,right? Not a horror one. That aside, that part was absolute gold in that movie!
Yeah. I know. But it was still classified as a horror movie when I went to watch it, for some reason. It was still funny as hell though xD .

Mitchs98 said:
:0. You should watch it, it's a comedy horror. Like, still scary and serious, but comedic. There's this one dude whose a druggy. At once point he fights a dude with a bong. xD .
I don't do horror. You can dress it up any way you like. Ain't gonna happen.

Very little scares me there's a few things but yeah and I can't promise I won't let a rancid eyeball slip in a scene here or there or some slimy brain matter not go splat on the floor when I totally fumble the brain I'm supposed to be handing him. You know brains and eyes are wet and slimy the slip and slide into wierd places all the time.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I'm not going to respond to this xD

[/QUOTE]
>Tells people to start posting

>people posts

>Doesn't post himself

I'm beginning to sense a pattern xD

[QUOTE="The Chronicler Croi]Very little scares me there's a few things but yeah and I can't promise I won't let a rancid eyeball slip in a scene here or there or some slimy brain matter not go splat on the floor when I totally fumble the brain I'm supposed to be handing him. You know brains and eyes are wet and slimy the slip and slide into wierd places all the time.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, handling literally everything else is bit easier. AT least limbs don't go everywhere unless you're doing a Arm Fight.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I'm not going to respond to this xD

[/QUOTE]
Don't you even I will slap you into next week, buddy

CoreyXIX said:
Yeah, handling literally everything else is bit easier. AT least limbs don't go everywhere unless you're doing a Arm Fight.
Those moments when a pun is actually fun and not contrived, lol.

Kazehana said:
It came from the clear subtext in your post d:
All I said was you're special in your own way, you filled the blanks in ;p it could have meant many different things.

CoreyXIX said:
All I said was you're special in your own way, you filled the blanks in ;p it could have meant many different things.
I meant the other one! But that one did too I saw!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back