• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well heading to bed where I'm at so far with the free draw anime I still have a ways to go and plan to color not sure if I'll use color pencil or do it digitally yet.. I get very detail oriented

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, The Chronicler Chroi wanted me to let you all know she won't be able t0 post or anything the most of the day because of RL stuff. So I'm fast forwarding stuff with my character in order to keep up with the time skip and finally being able to post.

Okay, it's aight. I haven't been able to post almost all day 0__0 but I'm back for a bit and tonight I'll be on as well.

Also ya'll better get posting lol

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Okay, it's aight. I haven't been able to post almost all day 0__0 but I'm back for a bit and tonight I'll be on as well.

[/QUOTE]
Well. The only post I can post for Miziki is an extremely detailed post on the process of eating sashimi while waiting on the crown thing. lol.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Okay, it's aight. I haven't been able to post almost all day 0__0 but I'm back for a bit and tonight I'll be on as well.

[/QUOTE]
I would, but there's no pleasant way to describe the process for the bodies Shaltaea has. I'm waiting until I make a decent 'post-experiment' post.

Mitchs98 said:
Well. The only post I can post for Miziki is an extremely detailed post on the process of eating sashimi while waiting on the crown thing. lol.
xD I've no idea why I find this funny.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]
xD I've no idea why I find this funny.

[/QUOTE]
Because it was meant to be funny ^.^

CoreyXIX said:
I would, but there's no pleasant way to describe the process for the bodies Shaltaea has. I'm waiting until I make a decent 'post-experiment' post.
Ohhhhhhhh man you do not want to let me near anything wear I can give the details and I luvs to describes the deads and gruesomes things *eyebrow wiggle*

[QUOTE="The Chronicler Croi]Ohhhhhhhh man you do not want to let me near anything wear I can give the details and I luvs to describes the deads and gruesomes things *eyebrow wiggle*

[/QUOTE]
Same, I just prefer not to scar the children!

CoreyXIX said:
Same, I just prefer not to scar the children!
I was raised on horror films and slasher movies. There is very little in terms of gore that is upsetting to me. Hell, I laugh at Jeepers Creepers and Jason really. lol.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Yes, please don't harm the children. xD

[/QUOTE]
Something tells me this guy is scared though. >_>

Mitchs98 said:
I was raised on horror films and slasher movies. There is very little in terms of gore that is upsetting to me. Hell, I laugh at Jeepers Creepers and Jason really. lol.
Well, I'm surrounded by like minds at least!

I was too I was the one sitting watching nightmare on elm street at about 2 yrs old eating popcorn watching nightmare elm street when it first came out to rent on vhs tape actually that could very well have been the beta tape to ....

Mitchs98 said:
Some reason I don't find horror movies scary. :\ I liked it when I was a little kid and it was scary xD

CoreyXIX said:
I already promised I would try not to, don't worry. I wasn't going to go full crazy dead anyway. That's a level I save for special people.
Please tell me I'm not special

Users who are viewing this thread

Back