Exaltred Second Edition

That would make sense, as a Storyteller's Companion, unlike the 1sr Ed. version, which was just a bunch of shit they couldn't fit in the main book.

-S

Not everyone who appears on the front cover of one of these books turns out to be someone extremely important in the world of Exalted.  I can't say that I see anyone with a noticeable Alchemical bent to them on the cover, and it's possible that some group was just represented more than once - why, I don't know.  I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

As for the content of the book, one would hope that the political structure of the Solars, such as it is, seeing as how they're still a largely fragmented group, would be covered in the Core book, leaving information that should be restricted to the Storyteller in the Storyteller's Companion.  Remember, the game was originally designed for players to begin play as a Solar Exalt, not as a Dragon-Blood, a Lunar, a Siderial or an Alchemical.  Again, we'll just have to wait and see.  I know all of our favorite types branch out beyond just the Solars and this new book is supposed to support the conversion of older materials, so perhaps they'll be ensuring that all types can be easily converted into the new style.

I'm eager to see what they do with it.

Bodhisattva said:
Remember, the game was originally designed for players to begin play as a Solar Exalt, not as a Dragon-Blood, a Lunar, a Siderial or an Alchemical.
Actually, from what I've heard, the game was originally focused on Dragon-Blooded PCs. The focus was shifted to Solars when Grabowski took over.

-S

So, the original concept was for Dragon-Blooded characters in yet another fantasy-based (non-anime) setting?

That would have been setting-as-usual for WW, wouldn't it? A large group of powerful individuals, the mortals under them, and powerful string-pullers to manipulate those who think they rule the world...

The guy in the back is Yurgen Kaneko, Conrad well, gave us a good hint that it was him.

Take another look at that mug. Surely you recognize the most actively dangerous man in Creation? Despite popular views to the contrary, Exalted don't have to wield the correct magical material, and sometimes one uses what one can get when it comes to Artifacts. :)

Freezingfire said:
The guy in the back is Yurgen Kaneko, Conrad well, gave us a good hint that it was him.
Take another look at that mug. Surely you recognize the most actively dangerous man in Creation? Despite popular views to the contrary, Exalted don't have to wield the correct magical material, and sometimes one uses what one can get when it comes to Artifacts. :)
Aha!  Knew it.

Twilight teaser up on the WW-site. As with the Zenith teaser, it's just fluff text and a piece of art

...But at least Arianna doesn't look like she had been caught, and escaped, the clutches of a tribe of headshrinking cannibals...

... Everybody grab hold of something and brace yourselves for the omigodHarmoniousJadeissofreakinghot!-posts!!

Yo, y'all are just RACIST if you can't appreciate a fine African beauty like Harmonious Jade.

In all (or at least more) seriousness:  I think the authors intend her as "the hot signature character," at least on a subconscious level.  Personally, the Maiden of the Mirthless Smile does more for me, in that praying-mantis, decapitate-you-when-I'm-done-with-you kind of way... but let's not get into that, eh?

Yo' date=' y'all are just RACIST if you can't appreciate a fine African beauty like Harmonious Jade.[/quote']
Not to be pedantic (well, ok, maybe just a little bit), but there is no "Africa" in Creation for HJ to be native to, and thus she is not African.

Furthermore, she's not a "fine beauty", she's a fucking drawing.

:P

-S

That's right, I said it.

Well, GOSH, Still, for a guy who opens a post with a disclaimer like, "Not be pedantic, but..." that sure was PEDANTIC.

Of COURSE there's no Africa in Exalted.

And of COURSE she's a drawing.

I know that, and you know that.  But are we interested in stale realities, here, or in exotic fantasy worlds populated by beautiful negroid* warrior-women?

*Yes, this is a fucked-up word.  And yes, I just used it to get a reaction.  It's all true.

Re: That's right, I said it.

But are we interested in stale realities' date=' here, or in exotic fantasy worlds populated by beautiful negroid* warrior-women?[/quote']
The former. You and Lotus can both fuck off and smoke grass with the rest of your whimsical, hippy, drama-geek friends. Get the fuck off my website, loser.

-S

Stillborn said:
But are we interested in stale realities' date=' here, or in exotic fantasy worlds populated by beautiful negroid* warrior-women?[/quote']
The former. You and Lotus can both fuck off and smoke grass with the rest of your whimsical, hippy, drama-geek friends. Get the fuck off my website, loser.

-S
At last... PERMISSION!

I'm glad y'all have such a mordant sense of humor.  Makes me feel appreciated.

I'm glad y'all have such a mordant sense of humor.  Makes me feel appreciated.
Not a problem. If its abuse you're after, you've come to the right place  :wink:

~FC.

Damn, just checked that info thingy on the Eclipse caste.

One thought.

Does WW hate martial arts now? Why are they spewing gayass pictures of Swan doing retarded shit that's supposed to be matial arts forms all over the place? What the hell?

Which reminds me, Melissa Uran didn't leave the project, right?

sssssz said:
Why are they spewing gayass pictures of Swan doing retarded shit that's supposed to be matial arts forms all over the place? What the hell?
Dude, Martial Arts ARE gay.

-S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back