• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ex-Harmonia

I'm not saying that someone failed and I'm going to be a complete dick about it. No, I just wanted to say a little joke with an imaginary guy who failed.

CORRECT that is why he wears a mask because he is Luna the moon butt princess of the twilight sky just disguising as some human being with a dick and is here with the mission to find princess Celestia and destroy love and the magic of friendship

[QUOTE="Constance Auburn]CORRECT that is why he wears a mask because he is Luna the moon butt princess of the twilight sky just disguising as some human being with a dick and is here with the mission to find princess Celestia and destroy love and the magic of friendship

[/QUOTE]
Sounds like my kind of Princess!

A word for everyone! With the rules tab added to the role play, I will be posting a set of rules there and those who are either accepted or not accepted into the rp yet are REQUIRED to give it a look once I'm done.

@Euthanasia @Peppermint @Newtype @Veirrianna Valentine
@The One Eyed Bandit

[QUOTE="Constance Auburn]I mean c'mon! for Luna's sake, even Boxxy isn't happy with Celestia's alicorn princess TWILIGHT SPARKLE!!!
[media]

[/media]
[/QUOTE]
Constance I'm going to fucking kill you.

@Peppermint Your CS was both emotional and interesting to read.

Poor girl, losing her parents to a plane crash. ;(

Lik dis if u cry evrytiem

Puzderhero said:
Constance I'm going to fucking kill you.

@Peppermint Your CS was both emotional and interesting to read.

Poor girl, losing her parents to a plane crash. ;(

Lik dis if u cry evrytiem
Why thank you! Hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back