EVO Server 1

Excel looked towards the pressure plates thinking about it and saw Wolf Knight. "You alright?" He asked calmly with a bit of a quiet tone.

"Yea. Just let me" He gets out a yellow flask and sipped it. It healed most of his wounds

@FlorielNine

Approached by the brilliantly white girl, half a head shorter than himself, he turned to meet her.  "Yooo!" he turned back to the panel on the LFG bulletin board, scrolled through, and retracted his name.  "I suppose that I wouldn't mind little miss..." He held out a gloved hand to greet the girl. "...you can call me Rave.  Do you have anything specific you'd like to do?  I've recently restocked so I'm ready to head out when you are. "  Rave managed through is UI and pinged the girl with a party request.

suddenly out of nowhere, over the horizon there was a black silhouette of a man with apparently two swords, and a hood.... now those two symbols, the swords and the hood, always signifies to one player: BladesWrath. usually you only see him if you were lucky enough to be in the same town he was, but he was a rare sight to see... for now only the silhouette was visible by wolf knight 

@YoungX

He started throwing stones at pressure plates

suddenly out of nowhere, over the horizon there was a black silhouette of a man with apparently two swords, and a hood.... now those two symbols, the swords and the hood, always signifies to one player: BladesWrath. usually you only see him if you were lucky enough to be in the same town he was, but he was a rare sight to see... for now only the silhouette was visible by wolf knight 

@YoungX

Excel would watch as Wolf Knight threw stones at the pressure plates.

@GreenEyedStranger

Excel would watch as Wolf Knight threw stones at the pressure plates.

@GreenEyedStranger

the silhouette stood there... waiting... now what's odd is that his name is displayed as (???) for some reason if you try to see it, maybe intentional, maybe a bug or a glitch from the pure samurai class who knows? maybe it'll get patched in the next update (wink wink nudge nudge)

@YoungX

the silhouette stood there... waiting... now what's odd is that his name is displayed as (???) for some reason if you try to see it, maybe intentional, maybe a bug or a glitch from the pure samurai class who knows? maybe it'll get patched in the next update (wink wink nudge nudge)

@YoungX

(Hue.)

@FlorielNine

Approached by the brilliantly white girl, half a head shorter than himself, he turned to meet her.  "Yooo!" he turned back to the panel on the LFG bulletin board, scrolled through, and retracted his name.  "I suppose that I wouldn't mind little miss..." He held out a gloved hand to greet the girl. "...you can call me Rave.  Do you have anything specific you'd like to do?  I've recently restocked so I'm ready to head out when you are. "  Rave managed through is UI and pinged the girl with a party request.

@Aquila

Noticing the party invite, she took only mere milliseconds to accept and connecting her hands with his, shaking it lightly before pulling away. Levree was quite pleased when he did not seem to be bothered by her sudden approach, her voice growing more high pitched as she spoke. "Have you ventured at Moonlit Caverns yet?" She questioned as she had a finger tapping on her chin, subtly scrolling through her own interface on what the both of them can do there. "Rare crystals? Deep in the caverns?" She read out to him from what she had on display, soon closing the menu and clapped her hands together in an excited manner. "They'll bring quite amount of Xeni!" She suggested as she slightly tiptoed, her expression still unchanging.

@YoungX @A Abyss Watcher @Salex The Baldie

Noticing that more people were entering, he started to scurry out.

As the wolf knight threw stones at the pressure plates, nothing happened. They were too heavy to be operated in such a way.

Ives hid in the darkness, and disappeared from the room.

then suddenly, the silhouette dissapeared... and not like normal dissapear, it's like a blink and he's gone.... before suddenly from behind ives "what are you hiding from?"

then suddenly, the silhouette dissapeared... and not like normal dissapear, it's like a blink and he's gone.... before suddenly from behind ives "what are you hiding from?"

"None of your business, creep."

Ives hissed as he launched a fireball at the top of the door, collapsing the stone and trapping the adventurers inside of the trapped room.

He shouted out

"Please, do me a favor and hurry up dying in there! The real treasures those trinkets on you! Hahaaaahhaahehah!"

He disappeared into the darkness again, unable to be traced.

Ives hissed as he launched a fireball at the top of the door, collapsing the stone and trapping the adventurers inside of the trapped room.

He shouted out

"Please, do me a favor and hurry up dying in there! The real treasures those trinkets on you! Hahaaaahhaahehah!"

Excel looked in the room seeing that they were trapped. "Stealing from players? I suppose that makes sense," he said quietly. Of course when players die they don't drop their inventory, however loot can be dropped. Player killing does happen for a reason besides experience gain. In fact killing players based on their level does bring in their own rewards. He then looked towards the stone that trapped them and decided to blast it using his Gashacon Bugvisor gauntlet in shooter mode.

Excel looked in the room seeing that they were trapped. "Stealing from players? I suppose that makes sense," he said quietly. Of course when players die they don't drop their inventory, however loot can be dropped. Player killing does happen for a reason besides experience gain. In fact killing players based on their level does bring in their own rewards. He then looked towards the stone that trapped them and decided to blast it using his Gashacon Bugvisor gauntlet in shooter mode.

The blast would take a small portion out of the rock, though it seemed it would take a lot more than that to break through it.

The Wolf knight sighed and bit the pressure plates with his sword

The blast would take a small portion out of the rock, though it seemed it would take a lot more than that to break through it.

Excel would decide to use his passive, Speedometer for this. He would start running and started to build up speed. Eventually he would build up enough to shoot the rock again using the Gashacon Bugvisor. With all the running he would build up on damage increase as he would shoot out more powerful shots as he kept running back and forth. 

Though she had not introduced herself the username Levree appeared in his party panel simultaneous with her acceptance.   "I stop by there occasionally. I find the glowing crystalline structures very athletically pleasing.  I've also recently run my account dry, so if you're in the business of making money so am I."  Rave glanced through his inventory as in preparation for the journey ahead.   Not like it would have mattered, he was spent,  If he was missing anything he would have to go without.   "So Levree, shall we? Or do you need to make any pit stops?"

@FlorielNine

SilverWing<>

Level: 7

Silver was resting against a tree by the time she received the party chat notification. She gave the panel a confused look, never have been in a group before. Reluctantly, she accepted, already looking into the requestor. Of course she only got a name. She signed, typing slowly. 'What I'd it exactly you have in mind ?" Closing the panel she looked at her skills again. Why would someone request a support unit? Shrugging, her wings opened and she pushed off the ground. @GreenEyedStranger

@LilyannaGaming

Ives had left the cave, confident that the traps would do the adventurers in. As he got a notification from the party request he sent, he replied back.

"I heard a rumour about this supposedly secret area of the game. I think I tracked it down. Good rewards, but I need a support."

Half way to the Caves, the panel pooped up to her left. She slowed her flight so she could type as she went, "fine. This better not be a trick. You will regret it if it is. Send me an invite. I can find you from there when needed. " she sent taking off with a huge flap of her wings. @GreenEyedStranger

Fluorescence 

level 5

Flores aimed, lining up her shoot. She sucked in a deep breath, listened carefully to the orders being spoken to her. The private chat room for the party was full of activity. Everyone was confirming positions and hits. She kept the bow still, until finally she heard the order for her to shoot. The arrow sailed until it came to a dead hault inside the players head. She shook off the pitiful feeling. The player stumbled backwards, and on of her hirers slashed him with his dagger. She sent the leader a message, instantly getting her payment and leaving the party. She headed back to The night Forest, her home she made for herself. With a new 70 Xeni in her name, she smiled, heading to the inn. -open-

@Aquila

There was a small hum that she had let out in between him talking, somewhat used to hearing about the beauty and adored the place herself. Levree quickly went through her inventory to sort some items, not really gaining anything much from the recent journey and was always prepared to go on adventures consecutively or just doing a long run. "Nope, that's fine. We can go." With that, she began to head out along with her drones that hovered behind her as they followed.

"Hold up, hold on!"  Rave materialized and item from his inventory into the palm of his hand.  It resembled a stone that might have been used as a skipping stone for throwing in a lake.  It was flat, it was also translucent, and giving off a green hued glow. "I'm not a fan of travel myself.  I keep Recall Runes on hand.  They essentially let me portal back to a place that I've been within one weeks time."  Rune in hand, he extended it outward.  "Just put your hand over mine onto the stone and I can take us there faster than you can say loading screen!" He smirked.

@FlorielNine

He shouted out

he easily dodged the fireball, he got a glimpse of his level... he notices that the rat is outmatched, kind of a shame, he was expecting a good fight. well another time.

Excel would decide to use his passive, Speedometer for this. He would start running and started to build up speed. Eventually he would build up enough to shoot the rock again using the Gashacon Bugvisor. With all the running he would build up on damage increase as he would shoot out more powerful shots as he kept running back and forth. 

"save your energy" he said, he unsheated his sword and it started to glow.... suddenly his hand looks like it moved but it looks like it never did, just a blur... and the rock simply split in half, like cleanly split in half as it fell onto it's sides leaving a wide gap open. he simply the walked out but when they would look out, they would see nothing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back