EVO Server 1

he easily dodged the fireball, he got a glimpse of his level... he notices that the rat is outmatched, kind of a shame, he was expecting a good fight. well another time.

"save your energy" he said, he unsheated his sword and it started to glow.... suddenly his hand looks like it moved but it looks like it never did, just a blur... and the rock simply split in half, like cleanly split in half as it fell onto it's sides leaving a wide gap open. he simply the walked out but when they would look out, they would see nothing

He was shocked but shrugged and sprinted to the loot. (I made the medieval rp 

he easily dodged the fireball, he got a glimpse of his level... he notices that the rat is outmatched, kind of a shame, he was expecting a good fight. well another time.

"save your energy" he said, he unsheated his sword and it started to glow.... suddenly his hand looks like it moved but it looks like it never did, just a blur... and the rock simply split in half, like cleanly split in half as it fell onto it's sides leaving a wide gap open. he simply the walked out but when they would look out, they would see nothing

Excel had blasted the rock as the rock was split in half. Of course it was already split in half but it was just grinded to dust now thanks to Excels attack.

He wondered about the swordsman and looked to Wolf Knight. "You can take the loot. Thanks for the party invite," he said quietly before exiting Moonlit Caverns. He heads back to Central City and decides to do some PvP. 

After defeating several players in a row, he feels that he's gotten some good leveling and wants to learn some new skills. So he decides to sit down at one of the tables at the park in Central City. At a table he takes the time to think of some new skills and battle strategies. Knowing his own weaknesses, he wanted to improve.

(Open for interaction)

( @Salex The Baldie Once Ex-Aid progresses in the show, it'll be perfect for new skills.)

Excel had blasted the rock as the rock was split in half. Of course it was already split in half but it was just grinded to dust now thanks to Excels attack.

He wondered about the swordsman and looked to Wolf Knight. "You can take the loot. Thanks for the party invite," he said quietly before exiting Moonlit Caverns. He heads back to Central City and decides to do some PvP. 

After defeating several players in a row, he feels that he's gotten some good leveling and wants to learn some new skills. So he decides to sit down at one of the tables at the park in Central City. At a table he takes the time to think of some new skills and battle strategies. Knowing his own weaknesses, he wanted to improve.

(Open for interaction)

( @Salex The Baldie Once Ex-Aid progresses in the show, it'll be perfect for new skills.)

He grabs a legendary weapon. He uses his hearth back to town. Afterwards he goes to the Smith and breaks the sword down into powerful materials 

Fluorescence- 

LEVEL: 5

Almost to the inn, Flores got a request and open the panel. She had five request for hiring. She sighed, clicking auto teleport, she appeared at the spawn area of central city. She went to the board and placed all the lower paying ones on hold, accepted the highest paying, and closed request for the day. She had time before her request was due, and turned around to see a boy sitting not far from where she was standing. Smiling she walked over to him. "You look awful troubled or thinking to much?" She half stated and half asked. She grinned and sat in an empty chair near him. @YoungX

Fluorescence- 

LEVEL: 5

Almost to the inn, Flores got a request and open the panel. She had five request for hiring. She sighed, clicking auto teleport, she appeared at the spawn area of central city. She went to the board and placed all the lower paying ones on hold, accepted the highest paying, and closed request for the day. She had time before her request was due, and turned around to see a boy sitting not far from where she was standing. Smiling she walked over to him. "You look awful troubled or thinking to much?" She half stated and half asked. She grinned and sat in an empty chair near him. @YoungX

(Here is his cs if you need it. 

)

Excel looked to see a girl walk over to him. "I'm coming up with skills and strategies." His tone was pretty calm and quiet as he always was when talking. He usually doesn't have much to say so it's reflected in his speech.

Fluorescence 

LEVEL:5

Night Elf Ranger

she nodded, barely even glanced at him as she assess him. "That's new. Haven't heard that one before. She said, meaning the fact he was planning things out. Most players just kept going, not really stopping to think, or so it seemed to her. She allowed her name tag to float above her head (top of the post), not seeing his, or just plain wanting conversation, she asked his name, then waited a bit before she asked her next question. "Well, my request isn't for some time, and I was looking for some one to do some player battles with. You up to it?" @YoungX (gtg)

Fluorescence 

Night Elf Ranger

she nodded, barely even glanced at him as she assess him. "That's new. Haven't heard that one before. She said, meaning the fact he was planning things out. Most players just kept going, not really stopping to think, or so it seemed to her. She allowed her name tag to float above her head (top of the post), not seeing his, or just plain wanting conversation, she asked his name, then waited a bit before she asked her next question. "Well, my request isn't for some time, and I was looking for some one to do some player battles with. You up to it?" @YoungX (gtg)

(Alrighty. We can continue when you come back.)

"Alright. I'll do it," he said taking up on her request. It would serve as some good insight anyhow.

"Hold up, hold on!"  Rave materialized and item from his inventory into the palm of his hand.  It resembled a stone that might have been used as a skipping stone for throwing in a lake.  It was flat, it was also translucent, and giving off a green hued glow. "I'm not a fan of travel myself.  I keep Recall Runes on hand.  They essentially let me portal back to a place that I've been within one weeks time."  Rune in hand, he extended it outward.  "Just put your hand over mine onto the stone and I can take us there faster than you can say loading screen!" He smirked.

@FlorielNine

@Aquila

The android halted in her steps as she turned around and cocked her head a little bit, noticing the rune in his hand and instinctively placed hers just above. Sigma was quick to follow, letting its weight on both of their hands which made her let out a giggle. The two of the drones were practically AIs, Levree having the ability to only give them commands but not really having control on their behaviours. "Okay. We're off then." Her other hand raised in the air out of excitement, waiting for Rave's next act.

There was a pop, a crack, the rune shattered to a green dust.  The world seemed to reverberate around them.  Then with a glow of green.. "...And we're off!" with a flash of light they were gone.

he returned to the central town, going to the arena to pvp... sadly, no one dared to challenge him, their weapons are more precious than their pride i guess, so he walks around the central city oblivious on what to do 

(open)

Fluorescence 

Night Elf Ranger

(Alrighty. We can continue when you come back.)

"Alright. I'll do it," he said taking up on her request. It would serve as some good insight anyhow.

(???)

LEVEL: (???)

Samurai

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The samurai was walking around central city, going to the park to relax, he saw a night elf ranger apparent by her nametag and the man who blasted the rock open along with his sword.... Interesting, he enabled his identifier above his head but disabled the name and the level so it only showed question marks. He would walk up and say "hello, i heard you both were to have a battle? If i recall we have met, would you be interested if we battle?" He said to both of the,

@YoungX @LilyannaGaming

(Also @YoungX what do you think my char's level would be since he is very strong?)

(???)

LEVEL: (???)

Samurai

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The samurai was walking around central city, going to the park to relax, he saw a night elf ranger apparent by her nametag and the man who blasted the rock open along with his sword.... Interesting, he enabled his identifier above his head but disabled the name and the level so it only showed question marks. He would walk up and say "hello, i heard you both were to have a battle? If i recall we have met, would you be interested if we battle?" He said to both of the,

@YoungX @LilyannaGaming

(Also @YoungX what do you think my char's level would be since he is very strong?)

(I really don't have a clear indicator of what is high and what is low. Though a reminder not to be too strong. I wouldn't want others to feel underpowered.)

Excel looked to see the Samurai from before and thought about. "That's fine."

(Also I would want to wait for @LilyannaGaming)

(I really don't have a clear indicator of what is high and what is low. Though a reminder not to be too strong. I wouldn't want others to feel underpowered.)

Excel looked to see the Samurai from before and thought about. "That's fine."

(Also I would want to wait for @LilyannaGaming)

(Yeah i was planning on waiting for her as well, since others are 5-10 so would 50 or so be fine?)

(Yeah i was planning on waiting for her as well, since others are 5-10 so would 50 or so be fine?)

(The game isn't exactly level oriented. A higher level doesn't exactly mean stronger but really it's more of I guess... well I don't know. I never planned on levels being a thing since there wasn't a need to. So really levels don't mean much beside well I really didn't think about it. So yeah levels are just an indication of PvP/PvE records or something. Like I said I didn't make this RP with levels and leveling in mind.)

Last edited by a moderator:
(The game isn't exactly level oriented. A higher level doesn't exactly mean stronger but really it's more of I guess... well I don't know. I never planned on levels being a thing since there wasn't a need to. So really levels don't mean much beside well I really didn't think about it. So yeah levels are just an indication of PvP/PvE records or something. Like I said I didn't make this RP with levels and leveling in mind.)

(Glitch's gone, so when is @LilyannaGaming gonna respond though?)

@LilyannaGaming @Salex The Baldie @YoungX

While he waited for the woman to accept the party teleport, Ives was sharpening his knife. 

He he removed the vr headset and picked up his phone, texting somebody 

"When u co-"

Just before he finished, he heard a knock at the door. He looked throug the apartment doors eyehole.

"Crap..." He muttered to himself.

He opened the door and immediately spoke

"Listen, I have the money I -"

The man punched him across the face

"Fuck that, Ives, there's a new payment. 32nd street, there's a pawn shop. Tuesday. Get rid of the briefcase in the trash once you're done. There'll be some of my men waiting outside. Don't fuck up, and consider this your initiation."

He quickly left, slamming the door and leaving Ives on the ground.

"Asshole..."

Ives coughed and got up. 

He wiped his face clean and got back into the game. Besides, he had nothing else to do, and it distracted his mind for a bit.

He got a little tired of waiting in the game, and left, heading back to the city central. As he was walking, he saw a bunch of people in heavy armor fighting. Should be fun to watch.

(Im back. Sorry  i'm limted on time here. And yesterday didn't help.) 

@Salex The Baldie  @YoungX (Question: If Flores uses her skills in the arena will it still be usable out side without the waiting for the cool down?If not it's understandable. )

Florescence

Night Elf Ranger 

Level 5 (.....)

Flores nodded, agreeing to the both of them. Equipping her weapon she glanced back at them. "After you. " She said to them, eyeing them quietly. She gave a smile and watch how there interactions went. They both seemed they could do either close range or far. Worrying her a little, considering her always keeping ranged players close, and close players far. With these she would just have to keep moving. It's all she she could think of at the moment until she saw their combat style. 

@GreenEyedStranger

SilverWing<>

Level: 7 (....)

Combat Flyer

Instead of accepting the invite, she just shrugged and used screech, lunging her wings for a boost, she didn't waste time before she was circling him, weapons drawn just encase he pulled something. It was not that she knew him, she just had some really bad experiences with groups. She hovered down a little, keeping her face neutral as she observed him.  HEr gripped tightened on her swords, as she spoke. "What is it you need assisting with?" she said in her natural cold tone. 

@Salex The Baldie  @YoungX (Question: If Flores uses her skills in the arena will it still be usable out side without the waiting for the cool down?If not it's understandable. )

Florescence

Night Elf Ranger 

Level 5 (.....)

Flores nodded, agreeing to the both of them. Equipping her weapon she glanced back at them. "After you. " She said to them, eyeing them quietly. She gave a smile and watch how there interactions went. They both seemed they could do either close range or far. Worrying her a little, considering her always keeping ranged players close, and close players far. With these she would just have to keep moving. It's all she she could think of at the moment until she saw their combat style. 

@GreenEyedStranger

SilverWing<>

Combat Flyer

Instead of accepting the invite, she just shrugged and used screech, lunging her wings for a boost, she didn't waste time before she was circling him, weapons drawn just encase he pulled something. It was not that she knew him, she just had some really bad experiences with groups. She hovered down a little, keeping her face neutral as she observed him.  HEr gripped tightened on her swords, as she spoke. "What is it you need assisting with?" she said in her natural cold tone. 

(Cool downs probably most likely differ from the Battle Arenas to outside. So probably. I mean I didn't really make an actual mechanic so yeah. Also it's understandable if your busy.)

@LilyannaGaming

As he was observing the fight, Ives looked up at the hovering person.

"Whoah. Never seen one of those before."

He muttered as he checked the price guide for those wings.

"Well, that's nice... You see, there's this fancy dungeon that I discovered. Pretty new I reckon. Of course, I'm not stupid enough to go in alone, though I have to be sure I can trust you. Treasures pretty good, and I really need a support. What do you say?"

Florescence

Night Elf Ranger 

Level 5 (.....)

@GreenEyedStranger

SilverWing<>

Combat Flyer

( @YoungX i might not be able to respond until about 10 more hours, you can just start the battle with @LilyannaGaming and just oretend my char's just behind you, watching as a spectator)

Excel entered into the arena and would look to Flores. Since it was better if he spoke he would make some conversation before the fight. "I wonder why he hid his name," he asked her as he would be walking. It was curious but perhaps there was something of personal reason as to why but it really didn't matter. In the end it was still a game and the whole point was to have fun. 

Faust and some other random guy he met were very close to the entrance of Rah'kirajisc. They were after swarmer venom. Just one vial should do. Faust spotted twelve Swarmers around the corner.

Let's go. Just one should be enough.

He got no response.

Hello?

He turned around, to see the random guy standing around doing nothing. Three letters came to mind, three letters so horrific it would make any gamer's blood run cold. AFK.

Shit.

He cursed as the spiders closed in around him.

I'm so fucking dead... Better wait to respawn...

(so is there a certain respawn point or something?)

Faust and some other random guy he met were very close to the entrance of Rah'kirajisc. They were after swarmer venom. Just one vial should do. Faust spotted twelve Swarmers around the corner.

Let's go. Just one should be enough.

He got no response.

Hello?

He turned around, to see the random guy standing around doing nothing. Three letters came to mind, three letters so horrific it would make any gamer's blood run cold. AFK.

Shit.

He cursed as the spiders closed in around him.

I'm so fucking dead... Better wait to respawn...

(so is there a certain respawn point or something?)

(You die then you respawn at entrance. Otherwise at Central City.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back