EVO Server 1

(You die then you respawn at entrance. Otherwise at Central City.)

Faust respawned at the Central City, and he let out a heavy sigh.

Oh well, back to using the shitty old poisons.

He stuck his hands in his pockets and started to walk around.

You know, they should really fix this up. I'm an undead, how do I 'die'?

Excel entered into the arena and would look to Flores. Since it was better if he spoke he would make some conversation before the fight. "I wonder why he hid his name," he asked her as he would be walking. It was curious but perhaps there was something of personal reason as to why but it really didn't matter. In the end it was still a game and the whole point was to have fun. 

he would walk behind them.... he knows if he shows him his name and his level, they would probably back down from the fight... maybe they're brave and still want to fight him, anyways he was looking for a challenge anyways, by the looks of the girl's crossbow and the boy's gun he used earlier, this should be entertaining.... he follows behind them, waiting patiently until saying "who's going to fight first?"

@YoungX @LilyannaGaming

he would walk behind them.... he knows if he shows him his name and his level, they would probably back down from the fight... maybe they're brave and still want to fight him, anyways he was looking for a challenge anyways, by the looks of the girl's crossbow and the boy's gun he used earlier, this should be entertaining.... he follows behind them, waiting patiently until saying "who's going to fight first?"

@YoungX @LilyannaGaming

(Btw if you haven't read. Hue. 

)

(I mean it could be any of us. I just don't feel like doing much rp right now hue. Plus I'm gonna have class soon. For now I'm just waiting till I can enjoy rp to my normal level again.)

(hmm... feeling tired huh? well that's alright, just relax m8 XD)

@YoungX @LilyannaGaming

Excel wouldn't care who went first but then he would say, "I'm sorry. I have to leave. Urgent business." He would log off the game and perform his urgent business.

@LilyannaGaming 

(Now I can at least let you not wait.)

(Well it's more of I want to do other things. I'm actually becoming bored of rping in the mmo for some reason. Of course I'll still manage content.)

Excel wouldn't care who went first but then he would say, "I'm sorry. I have to leave. Urgent business." He would log off the game and perform his urgent business.

@LilyannaGaming 

(Now I can at least let you not wait.)

(i think rp's ded, yep.... well it was a good rp)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back