EVO Server 1

As Excel was on the move, he noticed how Wolf Knight sliced through the beasts midsection. So he took a chance and would run. Having a good amount of speed, he would slide undernearth the beast as he switched to chainsaw mode on the gashacon bugvisor. He would slice at the midsection as the chainsaw kept on going. 

The beast grabbed Excel, It started to rappidly claw at him. Shooting razor sharp crystals out all around him. He eventually died dropping 2 green items for gem crafting

The beast grabbed Excel, It started to rappidly claw at him. Shooting razor sharp crystals out all around him. He eventually died dropping 2 green items for gem crafting

As Excel took damage, he would use a potion to recover his health. He didn't have a healing skill so his options of recovery are currently limited. As he saw the item drops he looked to Wolf Knight. "You should take them. You found the monster first."

@YoungX @A Abyss Watcher @LilyannaGaming @Aquila

While he waited for a response from Silverwing and the other travelling knight, Ives had been following around some strangers. One such group caught his attention, as they were sneaking into a dungeon. 

At his own liberty, he had followed them, remaining in the shadows. Up ahead, he heard a great scuffle, and he poked his head in just in time to see the wolf knight slaying the great beast.

Ives grinned and scuttled in, hiding from both of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
As Excel took damage, he would use a potion to recover his health. He didn't have a healing skill so his options of recovery are currently limited. As he saw the item drops he looked to Wolf Knight. "You should take them. You found the monster first."

He grabbed them and combined them.

He grabbed them and combined them.

@YoungX @A Abyss Watcher @LilyannaGaming @Aquila

While he waited for a response from Silverwing and the other travelling knight, Ives had been following around some strangers. One such group caught his attention, as they were sneaking into a dungeon. 

At his own liberty, he had followed them, remaining in the shadows. Up ahead, he heard a great scuffle, and he poked his head in just in time to see the wolf knight slaying the great beast.

Ives grinned and scuttled in, hiding from both of them.

Excel would then consider heading back to Central City or at least some area so he can sell his loot. So he would turn around and started walking. 

@YoungX @A Abyss Watcher

As they turned, Ives suddenly popped out.

"Well, hello there. Thank God you killed that beast! I thought I was mincemeat! You guys weren't thinking of leaving now do you? There's a fantastic treasure up ahead!"

@YoungX @A Abyss Watcher

As they turned, Ives suddenly popped out.

"Well, hello there. Thank God you killed that beast! I thought I was mincemeat! You guys weren't thinking of leaving now do you? There's a fantastic treasure up ahead!"

Excel stared blankly as he was wondering about this particular player. The beast was sleeping at the time, so maybe this player was there as the beast was attacking. He turned to Wolf Knight and wondered what he would say.

@A Abyss Watcher

Excel stared blankly as he was wondering about this particular player. The beast was sleeping at the time, so maybe this player was there as the beast was attacking. He turned to Wolf Knight and wondered what he would say.

@A Abyss Watcher

The knight was unturned. He shrugged and followed

@YoungX @A Abyss Watcher

Ives grinned as he saw the wolf knight walk away.

"Well, I still have you right? Listen, I really need help. The deeper parts of this cavern get pretty dangerous, though I'm told that there are relics worth a lot of Xeni down there. Want to make some money?"

"I always want money" he says putting his sword away

@YoungX @A Abyss Watcher

Ives grinned as he saw the wolf knight walk away.

"Well, I still have you right? Listen, I really need help. The deeper parts of this cavern get pretty dangerous, though I'm told that there are relics worth a lot of Xeni down there. Want to make some money?"

Excel listened and thought about the amount of Xeli. Of course seeing as how the game is full of surprises, he would at least decide to take the risk. If it was true then it might be worth it. "I'll help."

@YoungX @A Abyss Watcher

"Perfect! Follow me then!"

He scurried into a darker tunnel of the cave. If the other two were to follow him, they would find themselves in a wide open chasm. Up ahead is a straight stone bridge above a deep pit. Ives is standing in the center

"Come on, hurry up!"

At the bottom of the pit, glimmers of light can be seen.

@YoungX @A Abyss Watcher

"Perfect! Follow me then!"

He scurried into a darker tunnel of the cave. If the other two were to follow him, they would find themselves in a wide open chasm. Up ahead is a straight stone bridge above a deep pit. Ives is standing in the center

"Come on, hurry up!"

At the bottom of the pit, glimmers of light can be seen.

Excel followed Ives as he would find a very wide chasm. He would approach the bridge with caution as he wasn't sure what to expect

Excel followed Ives as he would find a very wide chasm. He would approach the bridge with caution as he wasn't sure what to expect

He jumped down using his dagger to scrape down the ravine side. To slow his descent

@YoungX @A Abyss Watcher

"Alright then now..."

He stopped himself short as he saw the wolf knight slide down the wall.

(Not sure how to do this, or if I can 'create' the game rules here)

The stone knife of the Wolf Knight could not pierce the stone of the rock formation. As he jumped, he fell helplessly.

"Bloody fool... Don't do what he did, alright?"

Ives said as he led him past the bridge.

They reached a small confined room, with several sarcophagi lining each side. Some of them had tiny little chests next to them.

"Hm... Nothing too important here..."

The ground was wet and sticky, though it was too dark to determine exactly what it was.

"Say, what's your fire resistance?"

Ives asked, checking something in his ingame menu.

@YoungX @A Abyss Watcher

"Alright then now..."

He stopped himself short as he saw the wolf knight slide down the wall.

(Not sure how to do this, or if I can 'create' the game rules here)

The stone knife of the Wolf Knight could not pierce the stone of the rock formation. As he jumped, he fell helplessly.

"Bloody fool... Don't do what he did, alright?"

Ives said as he led him past the bridge.

They reached a small confined room, with several sarcophagi lining each side. Some of them had tiny little chests next to them.

"Hm... Nothing too important here..."

The ground was wet and sticky, though it was too dark to determine exactly what it was.

"Say, what's your fire resistance?"

Ives asked, checking something in his ingame menu.

(Feel free to do so. It's practically team effort that's building the RP. Hue. Of course if the other players are ok with it then it's gucci.)

Excel looked at him as he checked his stats. "About 20%. Why?" 

Last edited by a moderator:
(Feel free to do so. It's practically team effort that's building the RP. Hue. Of course if the other players are ok with it then it's gucci.)

Excel looked at him as he checked his stats. "About 20%. Why?" 

"Oh."

Ives looked directly at Excel with a wide malicious smile.

"No reason."

Suddenly, he hurled a blast of black flaming magic at Excels feet, igniting the liquid he was standing on in an explosive reaction.

"Oh."

Ives looked directly at Excel with a wide malicious smile.

"No reason."

Suddenly, he hurled a blast of black flaming magic at Excels feet, igniting the liquid he was standing on in an explosive reaction.

Excel would take damage before jumping away from the ignited liquid. As he found some dry ground he would take a potion and wondered what Inves was trying to do. He didn't have that many left so he wanted to conserve them. PVP was allowed in these areas, but of course he didn't expect this.

Excel would take damage before jumping away from the ignited liquid. As he found some dry ground he would take a potion and wondered what Inves was trying to do. He didn't have that many left so he wanted to conserve them. PVP was allowed in these areas, but of course he didn't expect this.

As soon as the fire faded, Ives grimaced, seeing that Excel was still alive. Remembering how well his last combat attempt went, he tried to play it off.

"Oh my word, I am so sorry! I just really wanted to test out this new spell I got, I had no idea you were standing on oil! I am so sorry! Are you alright?"

Behind his back, he poisoned his dagger, in case Excel didn't buy it.

As soon as the fire faded, Ives grimaced, seeing that Excel was still alive. Remembering how well his last combat attempt went, he tried to play it off.

"Oh my word, I am so sorry! I just really wanted to test out this new spell I got, I had no idea you were standing on oil! I am so sorry! Are you alright?"

Behind his back, he poisoned his dagger, in case Excel didn't buy it.

"I'm fine," Excel said as he would take his words to account. Though he was wondering about why he would test a spell at Excel himself. Of course there could've been many reasons. For now he would just do what he always did and just stood there silent. 

"I'm fine," Excel said as he would take his words to account. Though he was wondering about why he would test a spell at Excel himself. Of course there could've been many reasons. For now he would just do what he always did and just stood there silent. 

"Oh, bless the heavens!" He raised his hands up in joy

"Thank you! You know, I still feel bad though. I know you may not trust me all that much, but there is a stash of beautiful gems down here, or so I was told... It's quite near, according to the map."

He led excel to another room. The floor was filled with obvious pressure plates, and at the far end were a couple of chests.

"Wow...I wonder what's in them chests..."

"Oh, bless the heavens!" He raised his hands up in joy

"Thank you! You know, I still feel bad though. I know you may not trust me all that much, but there is a stash of beautiful gems down here, or so I was told... It's quite near, according to the map."

He led excel to another room. The floor was filled with obvious pressure plates, and at the far end were a couple of chests.

"Wow...I wonder what's in them chests..."

"We'll have to get past those pressure plates first," Excel said as he would look to the obvious pressure plates. He thought about a way to get past them and figured they could either fly their way or deactivate the traps. 

"We'll have to get past those pressure plates first," Excel said as he would look to the obvious pressure plates. He thought about a way to get past them and figured they could either fly their way or deactivate the traps. 

"Well, I'm positively stumped! Maybe you can finesse your way through here? I know I'm a rat, but trust me, I'm not as nimble as I look!"

He sat down and started sharpening his knife. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back