• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Escape into Deep Water

Moana jumped when she heard a large sound, like splashing a few feet away. She looked up at the great ship passing by in awe. Her jaw dropped. She dived into the water and held onto the ships anchor which was on the side. She closed her eyes and tried to hear what they were saying. She loved the human life and wondered what it was like.

(ok, thanks)

Walford stepped out of the captains quarters and looked about at the large crew going about restocking everything, that was up until one of the men noticed him, and shouted "Captain on board!" everyone stopped in their tracks and saluted him, oh how it was good to be captain. "As you were, but, no slacking off, we have an ocean to sail in a few hours, make sure you have everything in order." and a simultaneous "AYE!" came around as he walked down the steps and slowly onto the dock "Seems like i need to catch a few other straglers, maybe even a couple girls if I'm lucky." he looked around at the town and went searching for the last of his crew.

@Aqua

(If your not on my ship just let me know so i know who to tag from now on :3)

"Like what? I really don't care what the captain thinks. I'm sure it won't hurt if I stay down here for a couple of minutes cleaning." Mae said.

(so.... in other words..... i dont have anyone else on my ship, except the person cleaning ....... fantastic... silent sea rides across the ocean... not to self.... make an intereactive crew)

-ryan-

"8...8 years. now are you going to open up?" i said still pushing on the door and looking a the boy moving closer to me

-max-

"actually it will cause the king has important stuff he does not want people to touch" i said still blocking the gold from mae

max and mae are on your ship)

"So?? I don't care. I just came down here to clean guns. Not going near it." Mae said slowly putting away her revolver.

"Sure young lass" @ashlyn heckma

Steve called Glass "Hey glass, were all good here, if you wantyou can go protect another ship" Dylan smiled

@Aqua

"Be my guest." Mae rolled her eyes and sighed. "Finally now maybe I can get some work done in here." she said sitting on the floor cleaning a rifle. @ashlyn heckman

Last edited by a moderator:
(Its all good)

Walford came back after recruiting a few more members and walking with a few ladies and caught a glimpse of Glass "Oy, Glass, over here, if you two ladies will excuse me for a second, gentlemen, the ship you will be boarding is the nice gold trimmed man o' war over there." their jaw hit the floor after seeing it and began making their way to the ship as Walford went over to Glass "Hey, thought i might let you know that we will be heading out in just a second if you wanted to accompany me back over there." He began making his way back to the ship and stepped up the ramp and saw Max looking around "Oy, max, what did you need."

@Aqua

"well sir, Mae is down in the gun room with your gold and i wanted her to leave since you told me to protect the gold and she would not. What shall i do sir"

Glass looke like he was smiling and yelled "yay adventure...well see ya later Ryan-san" as he ran through the bars like he was made of jelly and followed behind the captain and said "do you want me in leviathan form captain" he said happily.

"No, not yet anyways, you do realize how much bigger yo are than the ship when your in your leviathan for right, I mean , come one, i have the biggest ship around, AND YOUR BIGGER THAN IT, of course, you have been with me for who knows how long, im pretty sure your getting to be as old as me now I'm sure." he had known glass for centuries, back when he onlly had a privateer, such a small boat compared to now. "Oh and a heads up we have two new recruits bringing our total to 877 in people, just so you don't miscount when you go to eat some other ship." He was messing with Glass, he had always been a fun character to be around. "Well then, you did your job, let me go see what I cant stir up down there, rest assured, nothing will be taken, you may come with if you like, or you can stay here and enjoy the couple new guys coming aboard in a second, i got us a few new recruits, so, that brings our total crew count to...... 877, make sure they know their place" Even if no one knew it he could keep track of every piece of gold, jewel, and any other piece of value in there, an old trick he developed over the past couple hundred years. He made his way down to where Mae was at just as casually as if he had just done a quick round about through the ship and came across Mae "Well, didn't expect to hear such a ruckus over a few guns being cleaned, much less someone being concerned about gold being taken, man Max must not like you too much for some reason, well at any rate, just make sure not to knock over any of the gold, i have it stacked neatly for a reason, otherwise you might have to restack it all, and i can say it took me a good while to do it myself."

@Aqua @MagicalFlower

Users who are viewing this thread

Back