• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Escape into Deep Water

Dylan went into the kitchen where Steve was "What are you doing in here mate'?" "Oh, nothing capin'. Just thinking" Steve frowned. "Well than lad', I'll talk to ye' latar'" Dylan walked out of the room while Steve stared up at the sealing.

Mae eyes widened. She quickly ducked and rolled to the other side. She grabbed out her revolver and pointed it to Max "I said no. I'm just going to clean the weapons. If you shoot me I'll shoot your brain out. Of course it'd probably have to be a lucky shot seeing how yours is so small." Mae said getting annoyed.

" why is it cause of what i predicted cause it send to be true your just a mean evil no good pirate" i looked up with a sad face

as steve said he couldn't Glass jumped on her laughing saying "be happy!" trying to make her smile.

-max-

" i wasn't actually going to shoot you mae i just want you gone" i said blocking a barrel that has a gun on top of it

-ryan-

"but..... fine just get her out please i don't want him here" i said pushing him off of me

"Why though? I've got a job to do you know." Mae said keeping her revolver pointed towards him.

as Glass was pushed off he said "muu~ your no fun Ryan-san" he said in disappointment that she was going to finally have fun.

(how the hell is there 4 pages already and i didnt recieve any notifications...... FUCK THE NOTIFICATIONS!!!!!...... can someone catch me up)

(not much Glass is trying to get Ryan to have fun and I don't know what the other two are doing to be honest)

"me" Glass said to Ryan thinking that everyone was suppose to know.

(I think there is other captain named Dylan who at the moment have all he prisoners. Basically they are arguing, and what not. While my character sits on a rock in the middle of the ocean, humming and basking in the sun.)

@las0r0o7

(People just started but , Moana is out of the water and is singing a song. Mae and Max are having an argument, Steve is getting some food for people, Glass was trying to make Ryan smile...and Ryan is trying to get away from him. Depth is swimming around in the ocean relaxing...and I think that's about it. @las0r0o7 )

Glass looked at Ryan and said "I know everything about you because I saw all your memories and I also know the emotions you felt to" he said to her as he walked to her slowly.

"Why don't you go check the prisoners? Tell me something Max. What exactly are you hiding from me that you have to threaten me with a gun?" Mae said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back