Errors,(Neko asylum RP)

Misa pulled back and saw a nurse. She waved at her and smiled big. "Hi lady! Have a good day I guess! Please don't talk to me." She laughed and turned back to Sirah. "You think I'll get in trouble if I kiss you or something?" Misa didn't really care about anything, and was always drunk or drunk sounding.

He froze when he heard her say nurse. They were definitely done for now but then Rosie's comment made his mind go blank again. "Kiss me? Or Something?" He repeated dumbly, the end of his tail now flicking back an forth, half because of nervousness the other half in anticipation. At this point he was positive he wasn't completely gay anymore, he admitted to himself, slightly disappointed.

She smiled at him and got closer. "You want me to? If you really want me to kiss you I will. I might get into big trouble for it though so you might have to wait till we get back to our cells." Misa winked at him and pulled back, now acting a little better so the nurse wouldn't yell at her. "I'm sorry!" She told the nurse when she came closer. "I didn't mean it, really!" The nurse gave her a strike and she hissed at her, earning a glare.

His face got as red as it could and he forgot how to breath. When she pulled back he sighed heavily, partly because he had been holding his breath and partly because he kind of wanted something to happen. He looked up at the nurse with big eyes, laying one ear down and his blush immediately fading, "Why do you have to be so mean? She's just tired and she had no idea what she was doing." He explained in a slightly higher pitched voice, pulling his tail up to his chest.

She blinked and smiled, Rosie was back finally! She heard everything and started blushing madly. "It's fine, really. I'm okay with one strike, calm down okay?" Rosie rubbed his arm and apologized to the now furious nurse. "I'm sorry about that...." She looked at him with innocent eyes, still having the same blush. "That uh, that was Misa. She can be a flirt and is drunk as soon as she comes out. I'm sorry if she did anything that you didn't like..."

Not paying any attention to the nurse anymore he looked back to Rosie. "I didn't mind." He blurted out probably too fast. He hid his face in his hands, attempting to cover up his blush again.

Rosie looked a little mad but kept it hidden. "Shut up Misa!" She whispered to herself. Misa was talking to her saying that he liked her better instead of Rosie. Rose takes his hands away then smiles. "You look better without your hands in the way."

One of his ears lay flat as he hears her say 'Misa' like she's standing next to her. But when she moved his hands from his face he didn't see anyone else. Finally registering what she had said, he blushed even more and laid both of his ears against his head. "I think I like Rosie more." He said flatly, the tip of his tail twitching.

Rosie blinked and she looked at him, slightly amazed. "How...how did you know what she was saying?" She was sure that she hadn't said that out loud. Her face got redder when she finally knew what he said.

He was completely confused now. "She can talk too? I was just stating facts." He explained, the blush on his cheeks fading a little. He then looked at her seeing the blush on her face. Smiling a little, "Yeah. I like Rosie more."

"She isn't talking to you like a real person but in my mind yeah she is." Rosie was getting more confused when he kept saying that. She remember clearly that he had said he was gay, but she didn't believe that right now. "Um, when Misa was out, she said that if you wanted her to kiss you, that was fine with her. She wants to know what's your answer to that." Misa was waiting in Rosie's mind, hoping to get the answer she wanted.

The blush returned to his face as he played with the ribbon on his tail. "Well.. um.. I w-wouldn't mind." He managed to get out. The end of his tail started twitching again and he sat there and watched it. He couldn't do anything about it, it just looked funny.

Misa was dancing in her mind and she was a little mad. Rosie looked around to make sure no one would see anything. She breathed in and quickly kissed Sirah and looked down, covering her face immediately. Her face was super red, giving off heat maybe!

His ears shot straight up when Rosie suddenly kissed him. He saw her hiding her face but his face was probably doing the same thing so he just sat there for a couple minutes. Finally he spoke up, "You didn't have to do that ya know." It was almost a whisper but he was sure Rosie could hear him. His tail swished back and forth behind him, hoping she'd look at him.

Alvina hissed a bit at the nurse, but got up anyway. She deny what she did when everyone just saw her make a huge scene like that, so she decided that she'd go without a fight. Mostly hoping it makes her trip to the naughty room less painful.

Come on, quite walking so slowly!" The nurse hissed again,

"Let's see, this is your.. 2nd time in the naughty room, so that's umm 15 minutes, not that long, I know some kids that are put in there for hours!"

"Aren't those the ones who go completely? Or is that because of the annoying doctors being pissy?" Alvina glance back at the nurse with a slight smirk. She said she wasn't going to fight the nurse never said she wasn't going to be sarcastic.

Alvina stumbled in sighing and looked around room. "You never get use to this place....." she muttered silently.

"At least you get the nice part of the deal in here..... I'm not even crazy." Alvina had no idea she had a multi-personality disorder.

"My dear Alivina, you don't know the meaning of Crazy, sweetheart.." She said with a patronising smrik, she took a firm but gentle grip on the neko's arms and set her down in a chair, strapping her down..

Alvina didn't fight and waited until she was completely strapped down before she pulled on the straps checking how tight they were. "At least I don't talk to people who aren't there or in a strain jacket," Alvina said remembering the other nekoes in the cafeteria.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back