Errors,(Neko asylum RP)

She blinked and nodded. "I'm positive." Rose tilted her head cutely, one of her ears flattening. "Should I not be?" Her tail began moving again, swishing like usual. Rosie blinked and her ear twitched.

He blushed again. 'I'm seriously doubting myself right now.' He thought as he mentally kicked himself. He grabbed both sides of her face, squishing her cheeks, "Stop. Being. Cute." He scolded playfully, hoping not to make her cry again.

Without know it, she started purring quietly. Rosie flattened both of her ears and closed her eyes. Her tail swished, sometimes curling around her. "I can't, it's a gift." She tried to smile but his hands were blocking it.

Alvina was watching the afection from both groups of friends worriedly as nurses began to walk into the room. They didn't look happy. She didn't care but at the same time she thought they shouldn't get in trouble for finally having something to make them happy. She didn't care though, or atleast told herself that. She picked up and fork and stabbed her hand screaming suddenly taking the attention off the two groups. There was no blood amazingly, but it was quit a show. The nurses grabbed her picking her up as she hissed at them. Then her face went blank with confusion. "What's going on?" her voice was higher yet didn't sound like a girl's voice. The nurses smiled and sat her back don't. "Oh, we're sorry Kenchi we didn't mean to grab you," said one of the nurses. Kenchi smiled a cute looking smile at the nurses. "It's okay, I wasn't hurt." Kenchi turned back to his food eating it happily where Alvina would only poke at it with her fork.

His ears and tail stood on end when he heard Alvina scream. He quickly turned around to see what was going on. He waved in Alvina's direction, "Hey! Are you okay?" He called across the cafeteria. He turned back to Rose, "I'm gonna go see what happened." He then casually walked over to the table Alvina was sitting at, trying not to get the attention of any nurses. "You okay?" He asked again.

Kenchi still the personality in control smiled at Sirah. "I'm great! Why?" Kenchi noticed a red mark on his hand and looked at it confused. "Did I hurt myself," he asked sounding distracted. "I black out a lot and usually when I come to someone's hurt or I am...." Kenchi looked at Sirah waiting for his answer.

He tilted his head a little at the fact that she forgot what she had done a minute ago. "Well, uh, yeah. You kinda just stabbed your hand with a fork." He explained, confusion still very apparent in his voice. "Doesn't it hurt?" He asked picking up her hand, examining the the wound.

Rose blinked and looked over to the person that screamed. She sighed and faced forwards, placing her head in her hands. Her feet kicked under the table, making a shuffling noise. Rosie's ears were perked and her tail was swishing, the ribbon still on securely.

Kenchi's eyes widen as Sirah told that he stabbed himself. "I would never do that! That's insane!" Kenchi was shaking his head when he suddenly stopped when Sirah touched her hand. He changed back to Alvina who narrowed her eyes on him growling a bit. "Why are you touching my hand? If you haven't noticed I just stabbed it to save--" She stops shaking her head. "Go away already." She got up and took her food to the garbage.

He flinched a little at Alvina's sudden mood change. Laying his ears against his head, he sulked back over to Rose. Plopping back down where he was sitting, he laid his head on the table staring blankly across the caferteria. Obviously hurt by the sudden snap.

Rosie had fallen asleep somehow, her head in her arms. Her canine teeth could be seen as she moved. "Mmm....." Her ear twitched as it slowly fell down, along with the other. Her tail curled up on her side, opposite of Sirah. She was tired from all of the events that happened. Rose didn't care that she might be left behind, passed out int the cafeteria.

He didn't notice that Rosie had woken up so he continued to sulk. He tail swished behind him in anger, almost hitting Rose a couple time. To top it off, 6 decided to sit right in front of him. He hissed silently at the evil number then smacked it off of the table. "Serve's you right." He mumbled to himself.

Rose slowly opened her eyes and leaned closer to Sirah. "I'm tired..." Her voice was soft and barely heard. She was a little awake but still asleep. How she does it, she does not know herself. Rosie doesn't have control over herself when she's like this. People say she's crazy when she's like this. She will see what's going on, but not have any control.

His ears shot straight up at the feeling of Rosie leaning against him. He glanced sideways at her, blushing a little. He scooted a little closer to her since her head was only balancing on his shoulder.

She turned and looked at him with hazy eyes. Her vision was a blur but she could make out Sirah and nothing else. Rosie gave this side of her a name, Misa. This usually only happens when she falls asleep, rarely on it's own. 'Misa' got closer to Sirah and was close to touching him. She smiled a little while blushing a bit. "Hehe, you're cute!" Misa rubbed his head, then touches his ears. "They're so soft!" Her voice was a little higher and she sounded drunk. She began rubbing his ears gently while smiling at him, still really close.

His tailed puffed out a noticeable amount and his face turned a bright pink when Rosie started touching his ears. His ears had always been sensitive ever since he was little but he had forgotten about that until now. He looked at Rosie, "You must be really tired." He gently moved her hands from his ears and tried to joke around to get his mind off of his now twitching ears.

Misa made a noise, wanting to continue touching his ears. Rosie was flipping out at this point, now in a mental corner whispering to herself. "I like your ears, they're really soft! Oh, and so is your hair!" She was being a little quiet so other people wouldn't be able to hear them as much. Her eyes darted over to something poofy and gently grabbed it, pulling it into her lap. "Your tail is really soft too!" She giggled and started to pet it gently, making sure not to hurt Sirah.

Alvina looked over at the two small nekos. When she noticed how close they were and his red face she wanted to beat them to a bloody pulp. Great I stabbed my hand-- which still hurts-- to get the nurses off of them and they get more intimate? Alvina stopped rethinking. Wait, why do I care? She suddenly had a hand on her shoulder and looked up at a nurse. It was her third strike.

((Yes!! Be the nurrrse :3))

His tail puffed out even more as she pet it, his blush turning darker. He put the back of his hand on Rosie's forehead, "Are you feeling okay?" He chuckled out nervously.

She purred and leaned in his hand. "I'm okay, but I don't think you are.....you're face is all red!" Misa leaned forward and touched her forehead with his, feeling how hot he is. "You're really warm! Or I'm really cold....." She smiled and started petting his ears again. "I got you!" Her voice was quiet and she was blushing a bit. Rosie was now dead in her mental mind.

He purred involuntarily when she started petting his ears again. "I'm not sick, you're just being... a girl. I guess." He said in defense of his reddening face. He had to think of a plan to get her back but he just couldn't think at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back