• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Epsilon -OOC-

RYU WAGA TEKI WO KURAU!

eIV2tZP.jpg

I made it like five minutes ago and decided to share it I guess...

Just so you guys know, I deleted that post I made so I can rewrite stuff instead of waiting a billion years to get somewhere, just before someone yells at me for backtracking.

Hm, okay.

I'll end the meeting now and force the roleplay into late evening (for the characters at Violet's estate and anyone else who isn't waiting for the next day) and into very early morning for everyone else.

In other news, my second roleplay is open and surprisingly complicated even to myself. I encourage everyone to take a look and join but not a too curious look or you'll be stuck reading for about an hour.

Casual - Nevereign (Accepting)

Tfw you can't sleep because you're sick

Anyways

I might not be on a whole lot today becausd a) I'm exhausted

B) I'll be forced to do things all day

And c) just dont wanna use data a whole lot

Okay, no worry. Though, you will have an opening for your character. Maybe have him be hired to assassinate the Director during his speech.

I doubt the speech will be completed today, however, so you have time.

I'm interacting with the new bartender dude

Sorry I'm tired and I'm kinda weird when that happens

So

If I start seeming drunk that'd be why haha

Cough

That's actually not too difficult in this roleplay, I believe. A lot of organizations to join. If you want to join one and I didn't introduce it yet, just say the word and I'll whip up a post.

I'm afraid not at this time. I allowed the majority of the roleplay to stagnate for as much time as I could justify. This is in no way a removal of him from the roleplay, it's just that I had to take control of two characters who aren't mine for the sake of the roleplay continuing on it's path.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back