• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Epsilon -OOC-

I allowed both on the character sheets but I believe in metric - the scientific way.

Also, I'm thinking about adding an "Always Open" to the title so people wouldn't be afraid to hop in. I doubt there's such a thing as too many characters and roleplayers.

DC981 said:
I allowed both on the character sheets but I believe in metric - the scientific way.
Also, I'm thinking about adding an "Always Open" to the title so people wouldn't be afraid to hop in. I doubt there's such a thing as too many characters and roleplayers.
Well that can go both ways,either a very fun Rp or a overcrowded Anarchy that ends with the Rp dying.

tXahmbH.jpg

Come along with me

With the errors and signs~

That make no sense whatsoever

Cheselth said:
tXahmbH.jpg

Come along with me

With the errors and signs~

That make no sense whatsoever
Finn the Human on the background? SEND IN THE ICE KING! (And Gunter the Death Machine of bottles)

Last edited by a moderator:
@DefendKebab1918

I guess that depends on how firmly I hold the roleplay.

I'm being very lax with this one, in case you didn't notice. Maybe if you join one of the other roleplays I'm bound to start, you'll see how strict I can be ;)

DefendKebab1918 said:
Finn the Human on the background? SEND IN THE ICE KING! (And Gunter the Death Machine of bottles)
Haha yeah in just catchin up on some episodes while revisiting the awesome stuff

DC981 said:
@DefendKebab1918
I guess that depends on how firmly I hold the roleplay.

I'm being very lax with this one, in case you didn't notice. Maybe if you join one of the other roleplays I'm bound to start, you'll see how strict I can be ;)
I didn't mean to go all facist,Yet I've seen many Rps die out because of that reason.

Cheselth said:
Haha yeah in just catchin up on some episodes while revisiting the awesome stuff
Ehhh I only watch when They go on with the Ice King's tragic story.

I'm going to step out for a bit now, I'm certain you can help the newcomer ease into the roleplay.

I have a new game to try out and then I should be around to work on my next roleplay. Opening tonight :D (That's the deadline, at least)

@DefendKebab1918

Keep up the enthusiasm and I might make you a moderator of this roleplay.

@Cheselth

If you're talking about Thorn, it's no mistake but... She's locked along with Creeper's character James. That whole encounter is an annoying speed bump on the main plot.

DC981 said:
@DefendKebab1918
Keep up the enthusiasm and I might make you a moderator of this roleplay.

@Cheselth

If you're talking about Thorn, it's no mistake but... She's locked along with Creeper's character James. That whole encounter is an annoying speed bump on the main plot.
I shall become the dictator Thanks. And I agree it is blocking the Rp xD

The one that was in the estate

I thought it was someone else but I guess I misread when he told me who was where ;~;

Also, I never really realized how annoying such a large scale roleplay project would be so I'm delaying my release date for tomorrow... Most of the work done but my nerves aren't what they were when I started working on it.

Oi! We have one more physco (a sociopath) in our ranks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back